Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 this grinds me! >

this grinds me!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

this grinds me!

Old 08-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: this grinds me!

Sorry bout your luck bro.I only hunt private land so i dont have those problems I already got 3 of my stands up for this year with 2 more going up this week
Old 08-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Typical Buck

I was trying to help you forget about it!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ah well thanks for the effort. lol
Old 08-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

lol thanks i guess
Old 08-15-2008, 12:23 PM

I'll be huntin public land as well sky, no private land this year :-( I'll just look around for some nice funnels and sit and wait.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:27 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

so i got done work fairly early cuz of the rain and decided to go over to new hampshire where i bow hunt and set move my deer camera and make a mock scrape or two and look around for the buck tracks i found last winter and i found TWO tree stands in there set up where i usually set up! i dunno if ppl have been seein my truck parked there and it got their curriosity goin and they took a walk and found out that where i was is a hot spot i dunno but that erks me! sooooooooooooi took a little hike further up the brook and found a couple places where some deer have been crossing and i guess im gonna hang a stand there[:@]. i dont see any sense in hangin one right where those other two meat heads hung theres even though thats the best place. i dunno, i guess i can hope that they dont have a brain and leave the nastiest scent trail to and from the road and make the deer swing a little wider up towards me. THIS WHY I LIKE HUNTING THE BIG WOODS!!!!!!! you never see another hunter! im half debating on havin me my father my uncles and my brothers go in this piece (which we dont really hunt w/ rifles cuz it almost wouldnt be fair to the deer) and wiping out every buck in there this november during the rifle season
that would grinf me too man

one time my neighbor had a stand in a tree that fell down and he let me have his stand all that was wrong with it was the seat a little bent