Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Anybody play sports >

Anybody play sports

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Anybody play sports

Old 08-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anybody play sports

Wow. this thread ha gone from sports to who knows what. lol. you guys is not normal. If anyone ever calls you weird, just say did it ever occur to you, that im normal, and everyone else is weird? I say that all the time, and people are just like, well i uh i guess. its so funny. I want to play baseball again, but i cant hit worth a crap anymore, since ive switched to a basketball arm. I really want to pitch, but mom doesnt want me to, because shes afraid i will get hurt. so if i play, i will be either a closer, or a center fielder, because i have a really strong accurate arm.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Andy Why wouldn't I come up with a name! lmao
ohhh.....i wasnt saying you couldnt come up with a name. i just said that i found it funny that you called it a shobooty...or what ever you called it.

oh and there are very few of us on here that are normal....but im not one of the normal ones
Hence why I get along with you! lol

And AH I haven't the slightest clue!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

im not sure weather to take that as a compliment or a slam...[&:]
Old 08-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Typical Buck

ha ha ha I think its a good thing but you take it as you want lol
Old 08-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

Wow. this thread ha gone from sports to who knows what. lol. you guys is not normal. If anyone ever calls you weird, just say did it ever occur to you, that im normal, and everyone else is weird? I say that all the time, and people are just like, well i uh i guess. its so funny. I want to play baseball again, but i cant hit worth a crap anymore, since ive switched to a basketball arm. I really want to pitch, but mom doesnt want me to, because shes afraid i will get hurt. so if i play, i will be either a closer, or a center fielder, because i have a really strong accurate arm.
Ha Ha Ha every thread that isn't a game turns out like this! This one just turned very quickly lmao
As far as your baseball goes you'll get the hang of hitting agian once you get out there and good luck with pitching if you can, if not ave fun either way!!
Old 08-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks. I think im going to have a full year of sports this year. I am going to try and play golf this fall, i got baskesketball, in the winter, and track in the Spring. In the summer, i swim a lot, so i am pretty well rounded. LOL. I cant believe school starts on the 19th! :O Oh well. Will be good to see my friends again. See ya.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I did quite bit growing up; Baseball, football, basketball, swimming, tennis (just with my sister so not actually on team), track/field, soccer, just few things
Old 08-13-2008, 06:56 PM

i run cross country and track

Old 08-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Little Doe Peep

I was checking out the olympics and I noticed the Chinese girl gymnasts. I kind of wish they had had gymnastics at my school because those Chinese girls were built just like I am. I might have been able to do that.

I mean seriously, those girls look just like me, small, flat, thin......

Oh well.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, you could do like one of the guys in the Bowhunting Forum did. He told everyone that he has decided to shoot for being an Olympian Archer in the 2016 Olympics. I believe that he is serious in what he said.

You could always try too!!!!!(in gymnastics)

Quick Reply: Anybody play sports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.