Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Anybody play sports >

Anybody play sports

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Anybody play sports

Old 08-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody play sports

golf...i tried a couple times. my balls are attracted to water. so i quickly ran out of golf balls and ran out of money. so i just chalked golf up as a lost cause on me
Old 08-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

Right now, if i threw one, it looks like your gonna get hit in the head, then it curves down and away from you. Its almost perfect, now i need to be consistent.
you can always spot a sideways breaking curve if you have a good eye. youll see a little hollow circle in the center of the ball.....then again ive been hit by pitches were sposed to be a breakin ball and didnt break. i figure you might as well stay in the box and not worry about getting hit. it will only hurt for a little bit and you get a free trip to 1st
Old 08-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Shabooty
lmao wtf is that!!
Old 08-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

ha ha ha ha It was the cast they gave me it looked like a boot slash shoe hence the name...

Shabooty!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol i was just hung up on the 'booty' part hahaha i bet you foot smelled peachy when it came off huh! lol
Old 08-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

i shoulda figured you came up with that name....
Old 08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

Right now, if i threw one, it looks like your gonna get hit in the head, then it curves down and away from you. Its almost perfect, now i need to be consistent.
you can always spot a sideways breaking curve if you have a good eye. youll see a little hollow circle in the center of the ball.....then again ive been hit by pitches were sposed to be a breakin ball and didnt break. i figure you might as well stay in the box and not worry about getting hit. it will only hurt for a little bit and you get a free trip to 1st
If there is a ball coming at me that is going to hit me, I CANNOT make myself stay in the box.[X(] I don't know why I can't, but I can't make myself stay there. Now if it is a curveball, I will stay in until I know whether it is going to break or not, but I will still be ducking out if it doesn't break........ I know, I am a wuss.........[&:]

We had a kid on our team this year that got hit 13 times this year. He doesn't care whether he gets hit or not. A few times, the umpires wouldn't let hit go to 1st because he had leaned in to it intentionally.......
Old 08-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea your sposed to make an attemt to move so i kinda fake it. ill take a hit if im pos. its gonna hit me. ive put my handup before to kinda knock it down and not been able to take my base. it was called a dead ball and a warning lol. we actually have a tourny on the 16th/17th of august. im pumped up. prac. wed. night and i think tonoight they are drawing the game schedule of whos playing who first round
Old 08-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

You're lucky. Our team went down the crapper halfway through the season due to an injured player and a foreign exchange student leaving and another one going to football camp, and due to not having enough players sign up at the beginning of the year........ good thing I am playing at college this fall and spring.......
Old 08-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Typical Buck

Ha Ha Ha! I had a removable cast so it was fine lmao the shabooty on the other hand .... lol

Andy Why wouldn't I come up with a name! lmao

Quick Reply: Anybody play sports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.