Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Anybody play sports >

Anybody play sports

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Anybody play sports

Old 08-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody play sports

i cant move my arm!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:19 PM

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

I can throw a knuckleball.........[8D]
Never been able to throw one, i tried and tried and tried, could never get it down. Thats ok though, i'll stick with my Slider, Curve(doesn't really curve, it sinks) circle change, 2 and 4 seamers, and my little screwball. Does your 2 seamer move? My 2 seamer breaks right to left naturally. I'm glad i have someone to talk baseball with
Old 08-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Typical Buck

You know what guys!!!

Sky! It's to most B.A sport around! ha ha

And Andy I'm the worstestesspelllerer thaet eye no two!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

AH a knuckle ball is pretty easy to throw if you have someone who can throw it right show you. my knuckle ball has gotten better since highschool because ive busted more fingers and they are all crooked. really helps w/ the movement. and yea im sure that your arm hurts from throwin a screwball. mine does everytime. i never throw them any more or i wont last 4 innings. once in a while ill throw one to a lefty batter after throwin a 6 to 12 curve. ide say my most reliable pitches would be 2 seem which tends to tail high and right. and my change w/ a 6/12 curve a 2/7 curve will get driven everytime in the league i play in. its all they see. and it pretty much goes w/ out sayin if i throw a knuckle ball that becomes a silvaneer for someone lol i cant throw it w/ any velocity

albertian i thought you might alsobe into TUMBLEING haha
Old 08-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Never been able to throw one, i tried and tried and tried, could never get it down. Thats ok though, i'll stick with my Slider, Curve(doesn't really curve, it sinks) circle change, 2 and 4 seamers, and my little screwball. Does your 2 seamer move? My 2 seamer breaks right to left naturally. I'm glad i have someone to talk baseball with
No, neither one of my fastballs move. I throw my 2-seamer so straight over-handed that it doesn't have any way to break. It is my speed pitch. There is something about a 2-seam fastball that is thrown straight overhand that intimidates most batters I throw against. It is a wicked looking pitch coming straight down the pipe.

All in all, I throw 3 different fastballs, a curve and a knuckleball. I like having the knuckleball because I can't throw a changeup worth a crap.....
Old 08-10-2008, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

No, neither one of my fastballs move. I throw my 2-seamer so straight over-handed that it doesn't have any way to break. It is my speed pitch. There is something about a 2-seam fastball that is thrown straight overhand that intimidates most batters I throw against. It is a wicked looking pitch coming straight down the pipe.

All in all, I throw 3 different fastballs, a curve and a knuckleball. I like having the knuckleball because I can't throw a changeup worth a crap.....
I used my 4-seamer hard and inside to intimidate the batters and get them to back away. Then i'd drop the 12-6 curve or the slider on them on the outside corner. i screwed my elbow up pretty bad so i don't throw nearly as fast or hard as i could as well as i only throw my breaking stuff every once in a while to see if i can still throw them
Old 08-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Typical Buck

Your just mad that I got to wear the Shabooty for 7 weeks and you didn't!
But I did take gymastics for 3 years though! lol
Old 08-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Your just mad that I got to wear the Shabooty for 7 weeks and you didn't!
But I did take gymastics for 3 years though! lol
i know i will regret asking this....but do i even want to know what a shabooty is???[&:]
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Typical Buck

I have tried to throw a good knucle, but mine always starts to spin halfway there. My friend tried to show me, he throws an insane knuckle ball. it just wobbles the whole way there. If i would really work with it, i would have an insane curve. Right now, if i threw one, it looks like your gonna get hit in the head, then it curves down and away from you. Its almost perfect, now i need to be consistent. Anyone here play golf? I would like to play, but i dont know if i could afford the practice. lol.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

I have tried to throw a good knucle, but mine always starts to spin halfway there. My friend tried to show me, he throws an insane knuckle ball. it just wobbles the whole way there. If i would really work with it, i would have an insane curve. Right now, if i threw one, it looks like your gonna get hit in the head, then it curves down and away from you. Its almost perfect, now i need to be consistent. Anyone here play golf? I would like to play, but i dont know if i could afford the practice. lol.
I don't golf, always wanted to try it. It'd be something different lol.

Quick Reply: Anybody play sports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.