Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

bye

Old 07-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bye

You guys are doing it all wrong. You need to find a woman who is independent. One who doesn't need you, but wants to be with you anyway. You don't want a basket case, you want a girl that can take care of herself, encourages you to go hunting, and who doesn't mind footing the bill.

I have no idea where you will find another woman like me
Old 07-28-2008, 09:45 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

You guys are doing it all wrong. You need to find a woman who is independent. One who doesn't need you, but wants to be with you anyway. You don't want a basket case, you want a girl that can take care of herself, encourages you to go hunting, and who doesn't mind footing the bill.

Exactly, your one of a kind
Old 07-28-2008, 09:46 PM

I got a girl like that. She always tryes to pay for crap like dinner or movies and allbut i wont let her because she is in college and on a limited budget and i make more thenher. I dont go out and buy her alot of clothes and all but if we go to eat or out somewhere i always pay no matter if she tryes to or not. As for going hunting she isnt too happy bout it but lets me go and dosnt try to get me to stay home unless there is a very good reason why.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

then i demand you fly out to Cali and marry me! or at least take me to where girls are closer to being like you then all the anti-hunters i have out here...
Old 07-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Typical Buck

I just must quickly add in the fact that guys can be just as bad!
My ex use to get mad when I would go out hunting and try to make me stay home all the time and I had to pay most for the time! So don't go blaming only girls! lol
Old 07-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i dont have to have that problem with guys, the gals take all my attention, them and hunting lol
Old 07-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Typical Buck

Well it seems like we happen to have the exact opposite problem then.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

that we do, we should probley fix that.... any ideas?
Old 07-29-2008, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife is realy cool about me hunting. She loves to laugh when I come home empty handed (more often than not). Like she says, at least im not out at the bar or doing god knows what. Of course its an expensive habit all the same, but it could be much worse! Ive been tinkering with the idea of a new gun. Probly a 223 wssm. Last nite I told her she needs her "own" gun so she could come with me. She loved the idea, but its realy for me, she just dont know it.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

My girlfriend says that my hunting is "my" hobby that i can do away from her. She has absolutely no problem with it and is happy when i harvest an animal. I am going to try to get her in the butcher shop this year though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.