Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

bye

Old 07-27-2008, 09:36 PM

Default RE: bye

ORIGINAL: Retaks

ORIGINAL: TREEDOG

Im 26 and I still like this forum!
I was gonna put 16-25 but didnt. Im 21 and still come on here. I just hink we would have less probs if we had out own forum like that. Like the thread i made about me getting my tounge pierced. THat got deleted like the 2nd day it was on here. If we had a forum for our age group it wouldnt be a problem.
Yeah because god knows talking about getting your tongue pierced on a youth forum is an abomination and corrupting young minds I think with kids having sex, drinking, doing drugs and smoking at younger ages, a pierced tongue is the LEAST of our worries
Old 07-27-2008, 11:15 PM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I was gonna put 16-25 but didnt. Im 21 and still come on here. I just hink we would have less probs if we had out own forum like that. Like the thread i made about me getting my tounge pierced. THat got deleted like the 2nd day it was on here. If we had a forum for our age group it wouldnt be a problem.
Yeah because god knows talking about getting your tongue pierced on a youth forum is an abomination and corrupting young minds I think with kids having sex, drinking, doing drugs and smoking at younger ages, a pierced tongue is the LEAST of our worries
Yea i feel the same way but i guess others on here dont. I mean we have kids around here that carry guns with them when they are 12-13 years old. What dose a 12 year old need to carry a gun with them for?
Old 07-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gospel
Old 07-28-2008, 01:50 AM

Yea i feel the same way but i guess others on here dont. I mean we have kids around here that carry guns with them when they are 12-13 years old. What dose a 12 year old need to carry a gun with them for?
It's absolutely ridiculous to say hey at age 10, your old enough and "adult" enough to carry a loaded firearm with you into the woods and shoot animals with it, gut it, and butcher it but they are to young and innocent to hear about a tongue ring. In a study done in 2004 in England, they interviewd 2218 kids between the ages of 10-12. 30% of these kids had been exposed to illicit drugs and 3.9% were actually USERS!! Preteen drug use was significantly associated with frequent smoking and alcohol consumption, with preteens' involvement in a range of problem behaviours.

I don't mean to stand on a soapbox but this just bothers me quite a bit, but w/e i've made my appearance for the week lol [8D]
Old 07-28-2008, 05:03 AM

It's absolutely ridiculous to say hey at age 10, your old enough and "adult" enough to carry a loaded firearm with you into the woods and shoot animals with it, gut it, and butcher it but they are to young and innocent to hear about a tongue ring. In a study done in 2004 in England, they interviewd 2218 kids between the ages of 10-12. 30% of these kids had been exposed to illicit drugs and 3.9% were actually USERS!! Preteen drug use was significantly associated with frequent smoking and alcohol consumption, with preteens' involvement in a range of problem behaviours.

I don't mean to stand on a soapbox but this just bothers me quite a bit, but w/e i've made my appearance for the week lol [8D]
Your fine dont worry but i wasnt talking in the woods hunting im talking just walking down the streets around here. I dont live in a great neighborhood. Im in teh process of getting my ccw permit for that reason.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

hell im 33 and i like this forum i like picking on the youngsters when they complain about their parents or girlfriends and boyfriends, keeps me entertained.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love my parents and im 13 and just learned last year that girls are trouble and they cost to much. For all you other young ones viewing this topic. STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS.they have cuties.

Old 07-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pope94/IA

I love my parents and im 13 and just learned last year that girls are trouble and they cost to much. For all you other young ones viewing this topic. STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS.they have cuties.

Man you have SOOOOOOOO much to learn. Just wait a couple years and you will be putting off hunting just to hang with the girls...its natural, you cant fight it
Old 07-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Girls are trouble. Had a friend who wouldnt miss hunting for the world. Then a women came along, now he's broke, cant hunt, and changing diapers all the time....And he lives right on the land we hunt [:'(]
Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

i havent had a girl sway me from hunting yet, though they do syphon away cash rather quickly.... im takeing one to a dance tomorro, $50 for the both of us...>.<

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.