HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Seether/Finger Eleven (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/253160-seether-finger-eleven.html)

AlbertianHuntress 08-06-2008 10:56 AM

RE: Seether/Finger Eleven

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

LMAO!!AH will never need another blanket in his life!!
I guess I will be an outcast in Europe! lol
What do you think, a girl who only speaks english shaves and hunts in europe?
Do I sound like every europeian girl! lol
i dunno:eek:i remeber most of the women in canada had mustaches when i went to montreal. its very possible that a canadian (you) could fitin.besides we both know you dont speak ENGLISH eh its more like jibberish w/ a hint of english edjucation mixed in lol.......eh?
Sky I told you I shave! That means my mustache too lol and I speak enough english to get by!
Have I ever said eh on here?

And AH I'm not going to sissy punch you that wouldn't be worth the money to get there, so start making up a story now! lol

skybuster20ga 08-06-2008 11:54 AM

no, i guess not..... but i bet you have typed a million replys that had "eh" inthem only to be deleted at the last second be fore you click'OK' huh!! am i right?!! you know i am lol

also you should leave the mustache, its very becoming lol

AmateurHunter44857 08-06-2008 07:08 PM

LMAO!!AH will never need another blanket in his life!!
I guess I will be an outcast in Europe! lol
What do you think, a girl who only speaks english shaves and hunts in europe?
Do I sound like every europeian girl! lol
i dunno:eek:i remeber most of the women in canada had mustaches when i went to montreal. its very possible that a canadian (you) could fitin.besides we both know you dont speak ENGLISH eh its more like jibberish w/ a hint of english edjucation mixed in lol.......eh?
Sky I told you I shave! That means my mustache too lol and I speak enough english to get by!
Have I ever said eh on here?

And AH I'm not going to sissy punch you that wouldn't be worth the money to get there, so start making up a story now! lol
.... I was attacked by this hott girl because i was ugly and a burden on society? :D Sounds good to me :D:D:D

AlbertianHuntress 08-06-2008 09:08 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Sky I am far from ashamed of being Canadian if I type 'eh' then it stays!
I rarely type it though it just comes out in speech!!

skybuster20ga 08-07-2008 01:15 PM

relax! lol im just messin around w/ ya! Mainers have a pretty strong accent too actually especially up in the county on the canadian border. you shou8ld be proud! it wouuld be wrong if you werent! and also i wanted to ask you, have you bought a new rifle yet??!

AlbertianHuntress 08-07-2008 02:06 PM

relax! lol im just messin around w/ ya! Mainers have a pretty strong accent too actually especially up in the county on the canadian border. you shou8ld be proud! it wouuld be wrong if you werent! and also i wanted to ask you, have you bought a new rifle yet??!
No :( I'm still working on getting a good chunk of money together for it.