HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Can you die.... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/252222-can-you-die.html)

AmateurHunter44857 07-09-2008 09:28 PM

Can you die....

from swallowing to much Lake Water? We decided to hit the beach today. It was the first time going since i lost all my weight seeing as how i would never go before cuz i was fat. We played 4 hours of football in the lake. I want to puke now and i think it's from swallowing to much water[:'(] On a side note, my friends and i drove home with no shirts on and while driving down the road caught a few looks from some of the ladies walking;):D

Steven McBee 07-09-2008 09:30 PM

RE: Can you die....

lol no i went to the beach and swallowed about 2 gallons of salt water (which you can taste a week later) and im still fine

AmateurHunter44857 07-09-2008 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

lol no i went to the beach and swallowed about 2 gallons of salt water (which you can taste a week later) and im still fine
Then why do i feel like i'm going to die!?!?!? Maybe i swallowed fishy eggs and there gonna hatch in my tummy [:'(]

Rory/MO 07-09-2008 09:53 PM

youre gonna have bass comin out your butt

Canadian Chic 07-09-2008 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Then why do i feel like i'm going to die!?!?!? Maybe i swallowed fishy eggs and there gonna hatch in my tummy [:'(]
LMMFAO wow, i don't think your going to die but if you don't feel good in the next day or to, i would get checked out just in case. you never know whats in lake water. ive never been sick from it before, and ive drinken lots of it, but if you start really feeling sick go get checked

-CC

huntnteen 07-09-2008 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

youre gonna have bass comin out your butt

he should use them to stock a pond lol

Red Hawk 07-10-2008 01:44 AM

Don't think you will die from that but I wouldn't want to drink it anyway [:-]

mossbergman11 07-10-2008 05:25 AM

never eat sunflower seeeds like the wholeseed and everything becaue it feels like ur gonna die when you takea:D

whitetailbowhunter 07-10-2008 06:22 AM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

never eat sunflower seeeds like the wholeseed and everything becaue it feels like ur gonna die when you take a:D
offtopic :eek: LMAO

No i don't think you can die from it, but I believe it is possible to get stomach pains from it, if there were some bacteria in there.. I don't know which bacteria could cause that, But I believe that's the culprit.

mossbergman11 07-10-2008 09:28 AM

Last warning about the language