Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 kids at school >

kids at school

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

kids at school

Old 07-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Spike

Default kids at school

ok i am 12 years old and people at school pick on me because Hank Wlliams Jr. is my favorite singer they also pick on me cause im a country boy that hunts
they listen to that crappy rap
Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: kids at school

Don't pay any attention to them, because when they start up the particle accelorater in August and the world starts to come to an end all those city folk will be running for us to help them survive.

Seriously though, ignore it. First off, its not important what you listen to or how you identify yourself, what is important is what you do. Be proud of who you are and don't try to change yourself. When they call you a redneck, tell them they're darn right.

They're probably just jealous of your fantastic country-style upbringing and excellent moral values
Old 07-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

............orrrrrrrrrrr double up your fist and bust the eye socket wide open. show 'em how a country boy gets it done
Old 07-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Spike

i have already made one guys cheek swell up

Old 07-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

i had the same problem, i just ignored them. only a few times did i take Sky's advice, and that was when they hit me first. I dont know where your located, but you cant gett much worse then growing up in CA and hunting, but once i hit highscvhool people are more in awe of the fact that i hunt then scared of it, which is why they are makeing fun of you
Old 07-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Don't pay any attention to them, because when they start up the particle accelorater in August and the world starts to come to an end all those city folk will be running for us to help them survive.

Seriously though, ignore it. First off, its not important what you listen to or how you identify yourself, what is important is what you do. Be proud of who you are and don't try to change yourself. When they call you a redneck, tell them they're darn right.

They're probably just jealous of your fantastic country-style upbringing and excellent moral values

great advice there, just ignore the kids

or if they wont stop after they realize that you dont care, take skys advice
Old 07-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

give em' an old left and right hook
Old 07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Actually you shouldn't start "fights" with them, because that just means your not accepting them at the same time that they aren't accepting you.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Spike

one time this dude wouldnt stop messin with me he grabbed my shirt and tried to sling me on the ground i hit him in the cheek and his cheek started to swell and there was a hudge purple mark on where i hit him

And they all still mess with me.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Banned

Just belittle them with your intellect. That has always worked best for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.