Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Wheres Steph? >

Wheres Steph?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Wheres Steph?

Old 07-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wheres Steph?

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

You sort of want it to be over with as quickly as possible. Although I would do it again without hesitation, it really is fairly painful. It would be easier with the epidural, but everything happened too quickly for that. The reward is more than worth the pain though. To think you have just brought a new life into the world.......Your own child......

I've seen many many childbirths, natural and otherwise, and have brought two babies into the world in the back of my rig. I'd really rather not do it again. Its so messy and I have to clean it because my partner (a man) pukes even though he has 5 kids [:-]. My stork pins are good enough for me for now, kids won't be for quite a while. I'll most likely be adopting since it is unlikely I'll ever be able to have my own due to a pre-existing medical condition.

And andy... do I have to explain where babys come from? I think my description would scar you for life
Old 07-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I always instruct my patients to cross their legs
The original, and 100% effective method, of avoiding childbirth.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:07 AM
Little Doe Peep

Glad to see you're back. The testosterone on here was getting difficult to battle

Thats great that Miriam is taking more solid food. Watch out for those teeth!

It looks like I'll be missing hunting season this year, unless something miraculous happens.
I still have to chew her meat for her, but we just mash her veggies and she does fine. I'm always surprised that she doesn't bite me. I can feel her teeth, but no biting. She has never had a bottle and it looks like she never will. We bought some just in case, but they're still in the package. She's crawling now and she can pick up stuff and inspect it. I'm sorry, but I like to talk about my baby.

Why are you going to miss deer season, if it's not too personal?

And by the way, you mentioned that you would be leaving here. You can't do that just because you're moving. Please don't.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

And andy... do I have to explain where babys come from? I think my description would scar you for life
UMMMM no thanks. i already know where they come from but i think i would be much happier NOT hearing it from someone who knows so much on medical stuff. i believe that your version would scar me for life! and now im afraid to look at this thread again in fear you will post it anyway[&:]
Old 07-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

UMMMM no thanks. i already know where they come from but i think i would be much happier NOT hearing it from someone who knows so much on medical stuff. i believe that your version would scar me for life! and now im afraid to look at this thread again in fear you will post it anyway[&:]
Most likely you'll get to watch it someday, up close and personal. And afterwards, you get to change diapers. Something for you to look forward to as you mature.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

You'll fart, poop, pee, and scream, all in front of ten complete strangers, all of whom are staring intently at your nether-regions, which, by the way, has an 80 per cent chance of tearing. There's my story of childbirth as described by Dr. Cox

Oh, and by the way DLG, we have successfuly hijacked this thread. Congratulations [8D]
Old 07-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Little Doe Peep

You'll fart, poop, pee, and scream, all in front of ten complete strangers, all of whom are staring intently at your nether-regions, which, by the way, has an 80 per cent chance of tearing. There's my story of childbirth as described by Dr. Cox

Oh, and by the way DLG, we have successfuly hijacked this thread. Congratulations [8D]
We've done well at our first attempt at hijacking.

Fortunately the mommy doesn't have to clean up the mess. There's no tearing if you're in the hospital. They just do an episiotomy. You have to watch the nurses though. One of them wanted to take Miriam away because she was so small. But my doctor stopped her. Said she had a perfect score and there was no reason for it.

Doctor also made them leave her with me at night. They like to take your baby to the nursery because it makes it easier for them. Then they give them a bottle to shut them up. They say it's so you can rest. BS. The nurses thought they could treat me like a little kid because I look like one. No way. I told them it's my baby and I'm in charge.

They do give you and your husband a nice candlelight dinner though. And they give you a nice comfy cushion to sit on.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Hunter20084

ya
LMAO i like you alreadfy dude
Old 07-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

You actually like him?
Old 07-10-2008, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Centauri

You actually like him?
Yeah because he's just like him Why can't those guys be "asked" to leave

Quick Reply: Wheres Steph?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.