Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Air Force Museum/Military Tattoo Event Pics/Video >

Air Force Museum/Military Tattoo Event Pics/Video

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Air Force Museum/Military Tattoo Event Pics/Video

Old 07-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Air Force Museum/Military Tattoo Event Pics/Video

Yes. Thats my boyfriend Reuben, me and my Dad at the Stratton ANGB in Scotia.

http://www.nyscot.ang.af.mil/Home.htm I love those planes so much.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

AH come on man. What about tha Apache? The sweetest helicopter ever! Oh yeah, and do you guys ever watch DogFights?
I've seen the Apache. I'm not saying i'd prefer the King Cobra over the Apache, i'd just like to see it. I WOULD however take the RAH-66 Comanche over the Apache.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:25 PM

Thats the AH-1Z King Cobra ^ 4 rotors instead of 2, 2 extra pylon stations raising the hellfire load from 8 to 16, improved engines that are 25% more powerful i believe then the engines in the Super Cobra.

That is the RAH-66 Comanche ^ The Comanche program was scrapped by the U.S. Army in the 2004 in favor of using the money appropriated for the project to upgrade from the out of date AH-1 Vietnam Era Cobras that were being fielded by Army Reserve and National Guard units to the Apache. The Comanche would have been the first ever Stealth Helicopter. It would have been used in an Armed Reconnaissance role similar to the OH-58 Kiowa Warrior. It had one of the most advanced radars ever to be fielded by a helicopter. In the Armed Reconnaissance role all the weapons could be stored inside retractable weapons bays on the side. In the Attack mode it would field 14 Hellfires, 28 stingers, or 56 Hydra Rockets with attached pylons to the helicopter. Armed Reconnaissance mode could hold 4 hellfires and 2 stinger missiles.It also contained a 20 mm cannon similar in the nose similar to the Apache.