HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/248942-its-here.html)

AmateurHunter44857 06-10-2008 01:36 PM

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My phone has just arrived, i'm so friggin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall play with this phone for hours, downloading ringtones and songs and such!!! I love my new voyager:D

AlbertianHuntress 06-10-2008 09:46 PM

RE: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Have fun!

andy da animal 06-10-2008 10:50 PM

yet you cant do anything cause you have to crappy of a computer!:D:D:D

Siman08/OH 06-10-2008 10:57 PM

Haha,

I was in the crappy computer boat for awhile, but not anymore!

AH, you know you can get ringtones for free right?

AmateurHunter44857 06-11-2008 09:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Haha,

I was in the crappy computer boat for awhile, but not anymore!

AH, you know you can get ringtones for free right?
Oh yes i do :D I downloaded 34 of them yesterday :D Andy we figured out what the problem was. The USB port was shorting out so the drivers and such weren't installing and working right. When they malfunctioned the Computer locked up. We need a new USB port, though i've been saying that for a while now. Then i can throw some music on my phone with V-Cast.

huntingirl89 06-11-2008 10:03 AM

I know how you feel, I have the enV and I'm completely addicted. Music, internet, videos, GPS, ahhh.... technology. I'm going to have brain cancer but I don't care.

Rory/MO 06-11-2008 10:04 AM

AH, try phonezoo for the ringtones, works great

AmateurHunter44857 06-11-2008 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I know how you feel, I have the enV and I'm completely addicted. Music, internet, videos, GPS, ahhh.... technology. I'm going to have brain cancer but I don't care.
I already have brain cancer so it doesn't bother me any :D i'm loving my unlimited txting and mobile web and VZ Navigator and ESPN MVP.... what did i do before i had a good cell phone. Only problem is i can't log on to HNI from my phone on Mobile Web, i don't know why though

huntingirl89 06-11-2008 10:07 AM

Only certain websites are supported on Mobile Web, HNI probably isn't one of them. Its ok, another few months of updates and you'll be on here from phone and computer at the same time :D

AmateurHunter44857 06-11-2008 11:38 AM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Only certain websites are supported on Mobile Web, HNI probably isn't one of them. Its ok, another few months of updates and you'll be on here from phone and computer at the same time :D
Man then everyone will really be sick of me[:'(] :D