HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   a opinion of mine has just been reconfirmed (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/248408-opinion-mine-has-just-been-reconfirmed.html)

huntnteen 06-05-2008 01:05 PM

a opinion of mine has just been reconfirmed

middle schoolers are the most annoying people on the planet..... and i am stuck with a room full of em....

Rory/MO 06-05-2008 01:09 PM

RE: a opinion of mine has just been reconfirmed

ya, a lot of middle schoolers can get on your nerves quick. not all of them though

wis_rifle_hunter 06-05-2008 05:19 PM

Hey now, I'm a middle schooler. I'm in 7th grade going to be in 8th. Im not that annoying:D

huntingirl89 06-05-2008 06:58 PM

Just remember how annoying you probably were when you were that age and take solace in the fact that HOPEFULLY for most of them its just a phase.

Piebalddoe 06-05-2008 07:08 PM

I agree with you about the middle schoolers. (not all, but most) What's really sad is that now I'm a junior in high school and a lot of my classmates are as immature as some elemntary kids. lol

AmateurHunter44857 06-05-2008 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Piebalddoe

I agree with you about the middle schoolers. (not all, but most) What's really sad is that now I'm a junior in high school and a lot of my classmates are as immature as some elemntary kids. lol
I'm 20 and Andy is 18 or 19 i can't remember and were still as immature as we were in middle school :D Some of us take longer to grow up ;)

andy da animal 06-06-2008 08:59 AM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I'm 20 and Andy is 18 or 19 i can't remember and were still as immature as we were in middle school :D Some of us take longer to grow up ;)
thanks AH! i like the way you dragged me down with you! lol and it hurts that you cant remember how old i am![&:]:eek::D and im very mature...im just immature on here!:eek:

AmateurHunter44857 06-06-2008 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

thanks AH! i like the way you dragged me down with you! lol and it hurts that you cant remember how old i am![&:]:eek::D and im very mature...im just immature on here!:eek:
18 sorry :( I drag you down all the time, you should be use to it :D

andy da animal 06-06-2008 05:48 PM

AH, it scares me that you just figured it out that quick since i didnt tell ya![&:]

AmateurHunter44857 06-06-2008 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

AH, it scares me that you just figured it out that quick since i didnt tell ya![&:]
I can subtract ;)