HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Where is everyone, I'm bored! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/248353-where-everyone-im-bored.html)

AmateurHunter44857 06-04-2008 10:25 PM

Where is everyone, I'm bored!

I think the title says it all... this forum use to be hoppin, now it just be droppin.
My homies be creating thread after thread, topics so good, they better than sliced bread. Do yall have school in the morn, or resting to plant tomorrows corn? I'm lookin for a friend to chat to, but not to chat with about his or hers poo. I be making these rhymes, all the times, when i'm bored and everyones away.

Siman08/OH 06-04-2008 10:49 PM

RE: Where is everyone, I'm bored!

Actually AH,I have to get up and go to PA tommorow with my girlfriend, but i can entertain you for a bit. Go to my youtube page and watch my videos and tell me what you think:

www.youtube.com/cay4redneck

silentArcher 06-04-2008 11:34 PM

I'm here but my eyes hurt and I have to study 300 questions for a science final.

huntnteen 06-05-2008 12:54 AM

i am spending the night at my sister's place, id be on YIM if she had it, but oh well

Canadian Chic 06-05-2008 06:11 AM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I think the title says it all... this forum use to be hoppin, now it just be droppin.
My homies be creating thread after thread, topics so good, they better than sliced bread. Do yall have school in the morn, or resting to plant tomorrows corn? I'm lookin for a friend to chat to, but not to chat with about his or hers poo. I be making these rhymes, all the times, when i'm bored and everyones away.
here ill make you less bored. AH will you marry me?

lol

-CC

sachiko 06-05-2008 07:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

lol

-CC
I would have asked him myself if I weren't already married. The sheep however, is not in a relationship at the moment.

andy da animal 06-05-2008 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

lol

-CC
I would have asked him myself if I weren't already married. The sheep however, is not in a relationship at the moment.

first AH, lots these guys/girls probably got finals, the rest are on vacation probably like me. told you to come but NO you where to cool.;):eek:

CC, i think you just gave AH, a heart attack, cant suprise him like that, which is probably why he hasnt posted since then!

and DLG, I LOVE the sheep comment!

Canadian Chic 06-05-2008 09:25 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

lol

-CC

CC, i think you just gave AH, a heart attack, cant suprise him like that, which is probably why he hasnt posted since then!

nah, he is just driving up to canada right now lol

-CC

AlbertianHuntress 06-05-2008 04:47 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

lol

-CC

nah, he is just driving up to canada right now lol

-CC
Lmao! Leah... do i mean nothing to you anymore? lol

AmateurHunter44857 06-05-2008 07:23 PM

lol

-CC
I've given this question much thought, if i married you i could become a policeman on a Horsey, but upon further review i could never meet your standards as a husband, my accent would be fake, AND Albertian Huntress said she'd pay me $5 to say no.....

Where my money fool?