Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Surgery

Old 05-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Surgery

so i had to be at the hospital by 5 am. today for my surgery. i said plenty of very interesting things apparently, but in the end the operation is over. the pain and suffering has started now! ever since i woke up around 9:30 am, i been going through what feels like hell. i have packing so far up my nose its in my brain. problem there being it physically imposible to breath through my nose and having it bleed so much i need to change the bottom bandage 10 times an hour! plus i cant sleep cause of it. its driving me crazy! im going to loose my mind before n=much longer!

i get the packing taken out at 10 am tomorrow, so i should be able to breath then but i will have alot of nose bleeds still and two gaping holes in my nose bone!

im a weee.....bit grumpy! sorry i had to vent a bit and try and take my mind off it but blood is dripping through the bottom bandage again and on to my shirt so i have to go change it again!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:51 PM

Default RE: Surgery

Quite yer crying sally
Old 05-20-2008, 09:51 PM

Old 05-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

well im not actually crying! the blkood is fuilling up my sinuses and making my eyes water like crazy! so im not crying it has to do with the surgery! and i forgot to mention, to make matters worse my girl came down here to help take care of me, and so far i have been grumpy and bleeding alot. plus my grandma and grandpa, and mom and brother have always been around me so we never get a chance to be alone and most of the time shes alone with one of them so she probably will dump me by the end of the week! hell i cant even kiss her cause of the packing and blood![:@][:@][:'(][:'(]
Old 05-20-2008, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

well im not actually crying! the blkood is fuilling up my sinuses and making my eyes water like crazy! so im not crying it has to do with the surgery! and i forgot to mention, to make matters worse my girl came down here to help take care of me, and so far i have been grumpy and bleeding alot. plus my grandma and grandpa, and mom and brother have always been around me so we never get a chance to be alone and most of the time shes alone with one of them so she probably will dump me by the end of the week! hell i cant even kiss her cause of the packing and blood![:@][:@][:'(][:'(]
Shes a nut job for kissin you with your diseases and such.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

what did you have surgery for?
hope you get better
Old 05-21-2008, 05:06 AM
Little Doe Peep

Hope you're feeling better soon. Here's an extra sheep to cheer you up.

Old 05-21-2008, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

dang why did u have to get surgery?
Old 05-21-2008, 08:26 AM
Typical Buck

don't be such a baby i had heart surgury

-CC
Old 05-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

don't be such a baby i had heart surgury

-CC
LMAO! Leahs a champ!!!
You should see her scar! I stare at it everyday!
But think of it this way Andy,
Once you hit rock bottom there is no where to go but up!!

P.S. why would you want to be alone with your gf if your nose is bleeding.... what are you going to do???? I wouldn't wanna get bled on!!
Plus it's just like a giant tease to be in the same room alone with a gf or bf and not be able to do anything!! Also if she came to take care of you she's not expecting anything so your in the clear!
P.S.S. It took Leah and I about a minute to spell 'bled' because we are dislexic! So enjoy!

Quick Reply: Surgery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.