Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Girl Help

Old 04-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Girl Help

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

theres one thing with me that i guess max has problem with how do you know if she likes you? or just wants to be friends?
If you become friends with her, then just hang out with her a few times andher body language will let you know....or simply ask her when you hang out if she likes you at all, whats the worst she could say? And dont be unrealistic and aim too high (like varsity cheerleader)
whats wrong with dateing the varsity cheerleader? i personally enjoyed dateing her, for a week! high maintenance girl![:@][:@][:@] i wont ever do it again, but if you want to try it go for it!
Old 04-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moosehunter21

BOWLING! Its fool proof. Cant go wrong. Relaxed atmosphere. And if she cant bowl you get touchy feely and teach her! Trust me on this one.
guess where im taking my girl next when i get my money!
Old 04-24-2008, 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

BOWLING! Its fool proof. Cant go wrong. Relaxed atmosphere. And if she cant bowl you get touchy feely and teach her! Trust me on this one.
I take it you see my point Andy? Mental imagages of teching a lady to bowl? I love bowling too
Old 04-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Little Doe Peep

Great idea. First time my husband and I got together, he took me to the range and taught me to shoot. Girls love it when you know how to do stuff.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

I take it you see my point Andy? Mental imagages of teching a lady to bowl? I love bowling too
oh i suck at bowling (even if they have bumpers on the lanes lol) but really, i like that idea alot! i thought teaching her to shoot was a good idea, then i realized if you get to frisky they still got a gun in hand![&:]
Old 04-24-2008, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Great idea. First time my husband and I got together, he took me to the range and taught me to shoot. Girls love it when you know how to do stuff.

I know how to not talk to them.... they really love that
Old 04-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

dude use your head! if you have a class tell her you dont understand whats goin on! get her to help ya out. study dateman! get a pizzait will make her feel smart. then slam in a movie, NO CHICK FLICKS it would be too much like a dat at first and your not dating her yet. bowlings a good idea, ide rather take a chick mini golfing then bowling myself. here why, (a) its dark which makes it fun and i garentee youll be more confident in the dark. i dunno why but ide bet $ on it. (b) its more personal just you and her alone, you can talk, joke laugh, and lay on the best display of flirt you got haha and you dont have all these other ppl right next to ya and stuff. its more together then one at a time. even if you beat her mess up on the score card so she wins. i def wouldnt kiss her yet if you can even talk to her that would be a disaster. your school must have sports, does she play any or do you? hang out at a baseball game or somethin. hang out! just dont appear desperate or like you have to see her. in fact it wouldnt hurt ifafter and ONLY AFTER you hang out a few times to blow her off a little for a few days. see what happens. if she dont call or say anything after a weeki wouldnt let it go anylonger cuz you'll look like a jerk ya know? ARGHHH !!!!!hahaha i just wanna go rope her in for ya then hand over the reins and say here ya go lol i dunno man. none of us really know the situation and w/ out seein how you handle it or yourself i cant help ya any further good luck
Old 04-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Little Doe Peep

Keep in mind that we girls like a guy to take charge. We're built that way.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:53 PM

I thought females were built to bear children????
Old 04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I thought females were built to bear children????
shes going to behead you with that samari if you keep talking like that!

Quick Reply: Girl Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.