HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   how do you hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/243445-how-do-you-hunt.html)

Canadian Chic 04-23-2008 08:35 AM

RE: how do you hunt

im disapointed in you. i figured you laced up you hunting boots and grabbed a staeak knife and chased a buck through the bushes only to tackle him by the horns andslit his throat hahaha
lol thats how i got my deer a couple years ago lol j/k

whats your 44 mag? ruger?
yuppers

-CC

skybuster20ga 04-23-2008 08:51 AM

is it the old style w/ a tube fed magazine or the new style w/ a clip sry lol dont get me talkin about guns

Canadian Chic 04-23-2008 08:52 AM

no clips, there is a magazine, but you feed it from the chamber. its a semi-auto if thats helps,

-CC

skybuster20ga 04-23-2008 08:54 AM

yep thats what im talkin about. the first models they are way better in my opinion. the only thing i didnt like about it but i deal w/ it is unloading them you have to jack each bullet individually. oh yea i have one of dem der rugers too:D

Canadian Chic 04-23-2008 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

yep thats what im talkin about. the first models they are way better in my opinion. the only thing i didnt like about it but i deal w/ it is unloading them you have to jack each bullet individually. oh yea i have one of dem der rugers too:D
what do you mean after unloading you have to jack each bullet individually?

-CC

skybuster20ga 04-23-2008 09:42 AM

well when you load it you push one shell at a time into a magzine just ahead of the trigger gaurd on the under side of the gun w/ correct?! then when you unload it you dont just pop a clip out you have to eject each individual shell make sense to ya now frenchie?!!:D

AmateurHunter44857 04-23-2008 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: lilbisshunter

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I find a comfy tree near an area where they walk through or are naturally funneled and i sit up against the tree till about noon. Go grab a sammich, and back out by 1:30 and sit till legal shooting hours are over.

Yea he probably finds a tree sits down falls asleep till noon then goes back out 1:30 finds a tree and falls back to sleep till dark.
Shh your the only one that is supposed to know that[:@][:'(][:@]:D

AlbertianHuntress 04-23-2008 01:21 PM

She's just being modest I've seen her take a machete to the bush and go hog wild ;)lol

Isn't that right Leah lol

AmateurHunter44857 04-23-2008 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

She's just being modest I've seen her take a machete to the bush and go hog wild ;)lol

Isn't that right Leah lol
I wish i could be like Leah [&o]

AlbertianHuntress 04-23-2008 08:32 PM

Lmao!!
Don't we all.