Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

HOMEWORK

Old 04-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HOMEWORK

haha i was put in ISS for being on here during school.....they said i was like looking at weapons that could potentially harm someone and some other crap that i didnt hear b/c i wasnt paying attention......................o and i finish all my work at school that way i dont have homework
Old 04-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

haha i was put in ISS for being on here during school.....they said i was like looking at weapons that could potentially harm someone and some other crap that i didnt hear b/c i wasnt paying attention......................o and i finish all my work at school that way i dont have homework
I WOULDA FLIPPED!!!!!!!!! never woulda stood for that crap! i woulda ripped the school department an new @$$ hole if they woulda tried that crap on me!
Old 04-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

[

i did but then they backtracked what sites i had been to that day and they seen that i had gone on google and typed "bad sites" lol so now im banned from the computer for the year lol

Old 04-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

god kid yer really pissin me off but im gonna just be let it go. i dont know where all this **** is coming from. you did it for 2 1/2 year, wow big deal. ive done concrete my WHOLE life. we only have 4 employees. i never said they were worthless i said the damn grunts take home more then i do at the end of the week cuz im on salary then you took off on a tough guy power trip. i think that nail that was in your foot is now up your ass cuz you have a major chip on your shoulder pal. now im too hung over to go any further im goin back to bed. lets let it go
Old 04-22-2008, 02:27 PM

I think both of you are full of B.S. I use to do grunt work, really well i worked a day with a car lodged in my chest, yeah well i worked with no heart. B.S. and i'm calling yall on it. You both have this toughman mentality where you try to prove who's the bigger man by telling stories over the internet. You trying to impress people on here?

It really is ok if one person is better or tougher than another, you won't die. Enough of the stories please, they are getting old

God knows yall ain't near as tough as i am, i worked with 2 broken legs, and two arms ripped off. I'm the toughest Torso in the world. Yall thought i was serious didn't you ^ [8D]
Old 04-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

wtf are you even talkin about? it never even went that way. not once did either andy or myself say one was tougher then the other. i dont even care and im pretty pos. he doesnt either. we discussed how grunts get disrespect. really i shouldnt have used the word grunts i guess. andy was just under the impression i think that i walked into my fathers company like a greenhorn and i simply explainedto him that i have put my time in and still do for that matter and that i never ask them to do something i wouldnt do myself. now ive tried to be as polite as possible w/ this response to your tangent buti think you needa crash course in comprehension cuz i dont think you understood what we were tlaking about. re-read sir. as far as i can tell we were done. and point out to me exatly what your callin BS?! your the only one i wanna impress AH. you seem to be the dictator around here and i really really want to impress you haha not.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:57 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

wtf are you even talkin about? it never even went that way. not once did either andy or myself say one was tougher then the other. i dont even care and im pretty pos. he doesnt either. we discussed how grunts get disrespect. really i shouldnt have used the word grunts i guess. andy was just under the impression i think that i walked into my fathers company like a greenhorn and i simply explainedto him that i have put my time in and still do for that matter and that i never ask them to do something i wouldnt do myself. now ive tried to be as polite as possible w/ this response to your tangent buti think you needa crash course in comprehension cuz i dont think you understood what we were tlaking about. re-read sir. as far as i can tell we were done. and point out to me exatly what your callin BS?! your the only one i wanna impress AH. you seem to be the dictator around here and i really really want to impress you haha not.
LMAO Calm down son, did you not read the part where i said "Yall thought i was serious didn't you"? Damn dude read an entire post before you go off like a maniac. Its called satire lol That has to be the funniest friggin meltdown i have ever seen
Old 04-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol i cant read either. wtf is satire. i have a bad habbit of only reading half of it hahah i told ya a long time ago i get wound easy i cant help it man! im a high strung opinionated individual lol would there bea pointto a written meltdown
Old 04-22-2008, 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

lol i cant read either. wtf is satire. i have a bad habbit of only reading half of it hahah i told ya a long time ago i get wound easy i cant help it man! im a high strung opinionated individual lol would there bea pointto a written meltdown
Satire is a humerous writing that pokes fun at something
Old 04-22-2008, 09:45 PM

LOL