HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Last Meal (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/240541-last-meal.html)

AmateurHunter44857 04-02-2008 10:15 PM

Last Meal

What would be your last meal you could eat before you died?

Mine would be crab and lobster stuffed tilapia with fresh crab cakes, Salad with ranch, a big ol glass of iced tea and Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie :D

andy da animal 04-02-2008 11:13 PM

RE: Last Meal

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Mine would be crab and lobster stuffed tilapia with fresh crab cakes, Salad with ranch, a big ol glass of iced tea and Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie :D
but only if that ice tea was from McDonalds! the 42 oz. for a dollar right AH? lol

man you gota go with something good though! lobster tails, peperoniu pizza, BIG 64 oz. JUICY RIBEYE steak, a nice grilled salmon, and Venison chili! as for the drink....depends how am i dieing? if its going to be painful then give me Jack Daniels! if its peacfuly in my sleep unaware im going to die...mountain dew code red! if im going to be exicuted then probably Jack Daniels again so i wont know whats going on!;):D now im hungry![:@]

Steven McBee 04-03-2008 04:48 AM

chilis chicken nachos and boneless buffalo wings, steak,lemonade, chocolate fudge hot brownie sundae

AmateurHunter44857 04-03-2008 09:43 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

but only if that ice tea was from McDonalds! the 42 oz. for a dollar right AH? lol

man you gota go with something good though! lobster tails, peperoniu pizza, BIG 64 oz. JUICY RIBEYE steak, a nice grilled salmon, and Venison chili! as for the drink....depends how am i dieing? if its going to be painful then give me Jack Daniels! if its peacfuly in my sleep unaware im going to die...mountain dew code red! if im going to be exicuted then probably Jack Daniels again so i wont know whats going on!;):D now im hungry![:@]
You know me to well :D[8D]

andy da animal 04-03-2008 10:50 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

You know me to well :D[8D]
i know it scares even me![&:]

AmateurHunter44857 04-03-2008 03:14 PM

My mother doesn't even know me that well....:D

halfrack VIII 04-03-2008 04:08 PM

jessica alba

Steven McBee 04-03-2008 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: halfrack VIII

jessica alba