HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   School (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/239652-school.html)

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:44 PM

RE: School

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

ur married and ur 17?
I'll be married a year on April 9th. Had a baby last Oct. 22nd. Miriam, she weighed 4 pounds 1 ounce. There's a picture of her taken about Christmas on page 11 of the pictures thread at the top of the off-season forum. She looks a lot like me. (I'm of Japanese descent.)

thats a tinny baby i weighed 10 .822.5 in longyes i know i am huge

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:45 PM

thats cool
Thanks. Not everyone says that. I get some horrified reactions from some people when they find out I'm married with a child.

its different but that is very admirablefor you tobe married cause that is the rite thing to do

mossbergman11 03-28-2008 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

thats cool
Thanks. Not everyone says that. I get some horrified reactions from some people when they find out I'm married with a child.

its different but that is very admirablefor you tobe married cause that is the rite thing to do
moss93 u just want to be called MATURE like me:D:D:D
LOL

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: lilbisshunter

Good at lest I not the only one then.
hi im jake im homeschooled mossbergman11 is my friend but he isnt homeschooled pheasant phenatic is homeschooled

mossbergman11 03-28-2008 03:51 PM

im school schooled

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:51 PM

thats cool
no i am serious that is really good that she got married after she had that kid because that is the rite thing to do

LOL

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:52 PM

thats cool

LOL
no i am serious that is really good that she got married after she had that kid because that is the rite thing to do

mossbergman11 03-28-2008 03:54 PM

i know what you mean man i was just mess in with ya.
when do you become a shooter buck?

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: lilbisshunter

The weak points I don't have a boy friend[&:]. The strong points I get to go hunting whenever:D.
same thing here but i dont have a girlfriend i dont date boys becaus i am 1

mossberghunter93 03-28-2008 03:57 PM

why do ya say that? i would kill to find a girl that likes 4 wheeliong, mud and hunting
me too that wuld be fricken awesome and besides short isnt bad