Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Injuries!  how long? (huntingirl's questions answered) >

Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

Old 02-20-2008, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Injuries! how long?

Sounds like you broke the cardinal rule of a fight, not to get hit first.....

Sorry about your luck, hope you heal up quick.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rammer

Sounds like you broke the cardinal rule of a fight, not to get hit first.....

Sorry about your luck, hope you heal up quick.
haha well it wasnt like i saw it coming! i just remember stumbling and knowing there was no way this was going to end well for me! i held my own but the guy got the best of me i think![&:]
Old 02-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ITs all good. I had that happen to me once. Had a guy blind side me once. I end up getting the best of him though. I couldn't see out of my left eye for 3 days though it was swollen shut so hard. That was the one and only time he hit me though. hehehe
Old 02-21-2008, 08:54 AM

andy....might want to think of taking up a martial art or something so this doesnt ever happen again. one of the best decisions ive ever made
Old 02-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jackmcmanus21

andy....might want to think of taking up a martial art or something so this doesnt ever happen again. one of the best decisions ive ever made
i was a 4 year varsity starter in wrestling! so i had the upper hand once we got to the ground, it was just the hard part was getting the tank to the ground! and i dont go looking for fights, just a combination of stupid crap that made it end that way.[:@]
Old 02-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

1) my right shoulder has a second degree seperation! again!
2) broken thumb, broken pointer finger, (both) broken ring finger, and broken middle finger.
3) i had the bone in my ankle sticking out of the skin.
4) broke my collor bone.
5) broke my wrist.
6) broke my arm.
7) have 642 stitches.

this all happened after one incident! so i was wondering if any one knew how long i would be in casts for all this? or when the stitches come out? i know the docs were telling me but my head wasnt exactly in it when he was explaining it to me! (huntingirl89 im guessing you will have the best input) how long will i be in this kinda pain? shouldnt it start to feel better pretty soon?
Andy, I'm pretty sure that the doctor would have told you all of this without even having to ask him/her, let alone you having to ask the youth forum on huntingnet... [:-][&:]
Old 02-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

2) broken thumb, broken pointer finger, (both) broken ring finger, and broken middle finger.
4) broke my collor bone.
5) broke my wrist.
6) broke my arm.
7) have 642 stitches.

this all happened after one incident! so i was wondering if any one knew how long i would be in casts for all this? or when the stitches come out? i know the docs were telling me but my head wasnt exactly in it when he was explaining it to me! (huntingirl89 im guessing you will have the best input) how long will i be in this kinda pain? shouldnt it start to feel better pretty soon?
Andy, I'm pretty sure that the doctor would have told you all of this without even having to ask him/her, let alone you having to ask the youth forum on huntingnet... [:-][&:]
i dont soubt that he did! problem is that i was in a bit of pain and when they were setting the bones "correctly" so at a certain point i just started to zone out and trying to think about anything except what was going on! it was a good idea at the time
Old 02-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

4) broke my collor bone.
5) broke my wrist.
6) broke my arm.
7) have 642 stitches.

i dont soubt that he did! problem is that i was in a bit of pain and when they were setting the bones "correctly" so at a certain point i just started to zone out and trying to think about anything except what was going on! it was a good idea at the time
lol
Old 02-21-2008, 07:53 PM

And so was picking a fight with that kid, and look what happened
Old 02-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

OUCH!!!!! stab me in the back again why dont you![&:]

Quick Reply: Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.