Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Which New Celly Shall I Get? >

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Old 03-02-2008, 11:03 AM

Default RE: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Dont be scared to be turned down. Ive been turned down many times. Just try to be friends first but dont get stuck in the friend zone. There is a fine line there.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I really wish you were in ohio so you could help me Then i wouldn't be so nervous, its all your fault[8D]
I wish you were here so I could climb up on a chair and slap you alongside the head. Forget myspace. ASK HER TO GO FOR A COKE OR A WALK OR SOMETHING.

You've seen her enough times now, you might even just ask her for a date. It goes like this. You say; "Hey, you wanna check out a movie tomorrow night?" And then she gives you an answer.

By the way, if there are two of them now, you may have to figure out which one is the one really interested in you. So watch the body language carefully. It won't be hard to tell.

Forget myspace.

Theres no need for a chair, i will bend down so you can hit me. I'll try to talk to her more next time. Alyssa is the youngest of the two. I met her first. Then she brought her friend Mariah. Mariah is the one i'm interested in, though both of them are very nice and cool. I guess it wouldn't kill me to get a no, i'm still alive after several no's. I'm tryin, i really am
Daddyslittlegirl, after im done hitting him in the head with 20 pound medicine balls im pretty sure he will be on his knees, and you can hit him then!

AH, talking to them is good! but asking them for there numbers, or going to grab something to eat or drink after your done playing basketball, or asking them bout possibly going to see semi pro with you is much better!

and remember as said by the redneck hick in the waterboy! "You can do it"
Old 03-02-2008, 09:18 PM

I had a 14 year old give me love advice today... how sad am i really lol
Old 03-03-2008, 05:16 AM

Thats really sad.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:06 AM

I was telling her about this girl and how much of a hard time i was having and she started giving me advice... i was like i'm getting love advice from a 14 year old, my life really sucks[8D]
Old 03-03-2008, 10:12 AM

You know what. Just ask her for her phone number, give it to meand ill ask her to go out somewhere with you. One day when you are playing basketball ask her if she would like to do something one night when she isnt buisy. Dont leave her friend out though. You may have to do something with both of them the first time. If she says yes then give her your number. Dont try to make it out to be a date the first time unless she wants it to be. Just go do something as friends. Its really not hard.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:18 AM

I wouldn't mind her friend tagging along
Old 03-03-2008, 10:20 AM

Just make it a friends thing. Ask both of them to go to the movies or somthing one night. You play basketball with them so i dont see why they would say no unless they already have plans or a b/f.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

AH!!! you are getting advice from everyone and they all say that this girl likes you! act on it! start with a number, then when you come back home we will coach you from there!

Retaks, i already offered to call this girl for him! he said he didnt like that idea! i dont know why though!
Old 03-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

Weres doctor Phil when you need him.

Quick Reply: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.