Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Which New Celly Shall I Get? >

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Old 03-21-2008, 08:21 PM

Default RE: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

I understand that but i've sent Alyssa a few more comments and nothing back so she obviously doesn't give a crap, which makes me think even more Mariah isn't either. I'm just giving up on them and moving on to hopefully find someone, anyone.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:37 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I understand that but i've sent Alyssa a few more comments and nothing back so she obviously doesn't give a crap, which makes me think even more Mariah isn't either. I'm just giving up on them and moving on to hopefully find someone, anyone.
Mariah was probably the one who was interested in you. But they're friends so you focusing on Alyssa left her out. Next time you have this situation, just say something like, "Hey I'm gonna go for some pizza, (or whatever), anybody wanna come along?" The one who is interested will. The other one will have some excuse. This is actually a good situation because you can hit on her without being rejected. But next time, don't choose one. Let the girls decide who wants you.

Keep in mind that girls face rejection too. When a girl walks up and talks to you, and then you don't respond, you're rejecting her. The day I met my husband, after I followed him home, we talked for a couple more hours. Then I had to go home because my mom needed the car to go to work. So I had to ask him if I could come back again. I was really terrified that he would say no in some way. Then he gave me his phone number so I could call to make sure he was home. So then I faced rejection again. What if he didn't answer, or what if hedecided it would be better if we didn't hang out together?

But I called and we got together again and now we're a three people family. You have to take the step. It's worth it believe me.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:08 PM

I understand... i know it took a while for me to reply, i didn't see you had responded back. I'm hopin with this week being their spring break they will be at the rec. They weren't today, hopefully tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Little Doe Peep

I understand... i know it took a while for me to reply, i didn't see you had responded back. I'm hopin with this week being their spring break they will be at the rec. They weren't today, hopefully tomorrow.
Just keep in mind that girls want to meet guys just as much as guys want to meet girls. At this point you have just as much to offer as any other guy.

Old 03-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Just keep in mind that girls want to meet guys just as much as guys want to meet girls. At this point you have just as much to offer as any other guy.

your not the first girl i heard say that! but girls always gota play hard to get! why? they want to meet guys so bad why play so hard to get?

anyway! AH, im pretty much dateing that girl i went to see this weekend, so know its your turn to hold up toy your part of the deal! got get there numbers or get something to eat with them!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:17 PM

Yeah why do girls have to play hard to get? Why can't they just walk up to me and be like, "i think your nice and cool, we should hang sometime". But no, they can't do that.[:@]
Old 03-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

haha thats not exactly what i was asking! LMAO!!!!!!^^^^^^^

but why cant you do that either AH????
Old 03-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

good job Andy, but i want the same question as you guys answered! why do mst girls expect guys to make the first move?
Old 03-24-2008, 08:22 PM

Exactly, why do we have to do everything first?
Old 03-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

my money is on cause we are guys, and its just the way its been since the begining of time! some girls will be more upfront than others! i just want to know why they play hard to get so often, then make us have to guess whats going on instead of just saying it!

Quick Reply: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.