Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas? >

im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas?

Old 02-14-2008, 05:01 PM

Default im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas?

im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas? like songs that would be good to run with or lissten to before a game to get pumped
Old 02-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas?

what sport? cause there are some songs that i have that you wont want to listen to before a basket ball game but would be great before a game like football, wrestling, boxing or some kind of beat on someone game!
Old 02-15-2008, 02:08 PM

Default RE: im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas?

well im going to running so it doesnt really matter
Old 02-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Banned

Well...I like to mellow out when I run. So, here are just a few of my running songs.

Comin' Home - City and Colour
Empty - Ray Lamontogne
Ain't No Reason - Brett Dennen
Endless - Professional Murder Music (My favorite song of all-time)
New Slang - The Shins
The Scientist - Coldplay
Come Around - Rhett Miller

Old 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM

like i mean like maybe some r&b and some rock and rap. i know a ton of songs but dont know there names
Old 02-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Banned

Oh....well I listen to actual music, so I guess I can't help you.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:16 PM

R&B, Rock, and Rap are all music!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Retaks

R&B = No
Rap = Definite No
Rock = Depends on what bands.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well dload some Velvet Revolver, Guns N' Roses, Motley Crue, and don't forget "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Retaks

R&B = Definite No
Rap = Definite No
Rock = Definite No

Quick Reply: im looking for some good songs that get you pumped up to put on my ipod...any ideas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.