Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Whats YOUR Dream Hunt? >

Whats YOUR Dream Hunt?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Whats YOUR Dream Hunt?

Old 11-13-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Whats YOUR Dream Hunt?

I've seen many complaints about how boring the forums are and thought hmm i have a dream hunt i'd love to go on, maybe other people do as well, so describe your dream hunt and why its your dream hunt.... sounds like an essay question from a test i took in highschool.

My dream hunt would be to head to Alaska for 2-3 weeks and hunt for Moose, Elk, Caribou and Bear. Also would love to go King Salmon fishing. Alaska looks so absolutely beautiful. Just to see all the mountains and forests and to see those giant animals mingle in the forests and to hear the rushing of the streams. I'd also love to camp out in the middle of the forest and watch the Northern Lights all night as i've never seen them personally.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Banned

Default RE: Whats YOUR Dream Hunt?

Hmmm let me think...

Alaskan wilderness hunt for moose and inland grizzly
Arizona bugle season bow hunt for elk
New Zealand turky hunt
Old 11-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to say my first pick would be an Arizona Unit 19 elk hunt and second choice would be a Montana Pronghorn/Prariedog combo hunt.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:38 AM

My second dream hunt which i will call Dream Hunt 1.1 is to go to Iraq and hunt terrorists. This is the most dangerous kind of hunting there is, this game shoots back
Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mine is actually really simple. I just want to go camping for about a month in the winter with my horses and live off of beans, vension, rabbit and whatever else I catch. After a month's time we'll go home with saddle-bags full of furs, antlers, ect.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:55 AM

Mine would be to go to Alaska also. We are trying to get a trip there in the near future but have no clue what we are going to hunt. I just know this is going to require me to buy a NEW even bigger gun! I cant wait.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sorry but all them hunts aren't Dream Hunts to me.

my Dream hunt-

I never got to meet my Grandpa.My dad tells me stories about him hunting and fishing.I would give up hunting to meet him,but my dream hunt would be to hunt anywhere with him.Thats a dream hunt to me.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:50 PM

Its a dream hunt to me because i'm poor and will never be able to go on a hunt like that. Its hard enough for me to go deer hunting in my own state this year. But we all have different dream hunts.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm with Chase on this, in a way.

My first dream hunt would be to hunt any species of bear with the late, Fred Bear. He is a roll model to me in many ways, from being a pioneer in the bowhunting industry, to being a true hunter (being one with the woods, and understanding how greatful one should be to share in the great expirience). I believe it was him, hope I'm not quoting him out of context, that said something like..."...the climax of the hunt is when you harvest the animal" He was a great man in so many ways, and hunting with him would be such a treat. He may, however, get a little sick of me picking his brain trying to learn everything I can.

The next is to hunt with my grandpa again. He and my dad were the ones who first got me into the outdoors at a very young age, 2. Ice fishing, and rifle hunting. Lost him 4 years ago, and miss him greatly. I would love to share one more time in the woods with him, again.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:17 AM

A combo trip for Alaskan Moose and Caribou.

Quick Reply: Whats YOUR Dream Hunt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.