Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Get to know each other >

Get to know each other

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Get to know each other

Old 11-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Get to know each other

ORIGINAL: Kyle Colburn

I'm Kyle Colburn. I live in Northeastern Wisconsin in the city of Oshkosh. I'm 19 and a freshman in college. Grew up here. I bowhunt deer, gun hunt deer, trurkey hunt, fish for all species, going to start trout fishing next spring. I hike, camp, like driving my truck around. I'm going to school for natural resources and will major in wildlife or something along the lines of that.
since when is oshkosh in northeastern wisconsin? i live in wittenberg wisconsin, 1/2 hour east of wausau, 1 and 1/2 west o green bay, i sure dont calloshkosh north east. whatever u say potato, i say potato(that doesnt really work as well on the computer as i thought it would)
Old 11-28-2007, 10:06 PM

lol...i was watching the news when i wrote that and they were talking about the weather in northeast wisconsin (green bay area) and for some reason i must have wrote that....whoops!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:00 PM

im riley,im 14 i love skatboarding,i like hunitn and fishing,working on cars,going fast,i sometimes party like a rockstar,i can get prettty mutch any girl,i love music,heavey metal and classic rock,i get in tons of trouble,iv had 5 1/2 hours of detention so far this year and 1 day of sepension,
Old 11-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey you guys arent to far, I'm just over in Green Bay.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: terbzz

im riley,im 14 i love skatboarding,i like hunitn and fishing,working on cars,going fast,i sometimes party like a rockstar,i can get prettty mutch any girl, i get in tons of trouble,iv had 5 1/2 hours of detention so far this year and 1 day of sepension,
Sorry man but getting in trouble isnt really a good thing. should try to avoid that part. however you made me miss the days of when i thought i could get any girl i wanted. you will quickly realize you cant before to much longer! but good luck on all of it!