Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Get to know each other >

Get to know each other

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Get to know each other

Old 11-27-2007, 06:22 PM

Default RE: Get to know each other

I'm 19 years old soon to be 20 on December 1st. I love to hunt and am currently hunting Whitetail in Logan, Ohio. I live in Norwalk, Ohio. I also hunt pheasant, dove, squirrel and rabbit. Would like to get into turkey and waterfowl hunting. I own 1 firearm and that is myMossberg 500 with 28 inch vent ribbed ported barrel and 24 inchfully rifled ported slug barrelcovered in mossy oak breakup and synthetic stock. I bought this gun on my own and its my baby and i'm proud of her. Love to trap shoot, play baseball, basketball and football. Ohio State the the best d@mn football team in the land. I'm also a hugeCleveland Cavaliers fan as well as Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Browns fan. And i almost got trampled to death by deerthe other day...... it was kinda cool. I had gastric bypass surgery and i plan on joining the Navy and becoming a Master At Arms or Explosive Ordance Disposal technician.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:43 PM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I'm 19 years old soon to be 20 on December 1st. I love to hunt and am currently hunting Whitetail in Logan, Ohio. I live in Norwalk, Ohio. I also hunt pheasant, dove, squirrel and rabbit. Would like to get into turkey and waterfowl hunting. I own 1 firearm and that is myMossberg 500 with 28 inch vent ribbed ported barrel and 24 inchfully rifled ported slug barrelcovered in mossy oak breakup and synthetic stock. I bought this gun on my own and its my baby and i'm proud of her. Love to trap shoot, play baseball, basketball and football. Ohio State the the best d@mn football team in the land. I'm also a hugeCleveland Cavaliers fan as well as Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Browns fan. And i almost got trampled to death by deerthe other day...... it was kinda cool. I had gastric bypass surgery and i plan on joining the Navy and becoming a Master At Arms or Explosive Ordance Disposal technician.
OMG MY BIRTHDAY IS ON DECEMBER 1ST
Old 11-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Little Doe Peep

Also, your mailbox is full.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:55 PM

i emptyed it
Old 11-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 20, gonna be 21 on Christmas eve. Been on this site since I was 15. Crikey.

I shoot the loudest handheld weapon in the Marine Corps.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PAhunter86

Just what exactly would that gun be? im quite curious!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:44 PM

I'm Kyle Colburn. I live in Northeastern Wisconsin in the city of Oshkosh. I'm 19 and a freshman in college. Grew up here. I bowhunt deer, gun hunt deer, trurkey hunt, fish for all species, going to start trout fishing next spring. I hike, camp, like driving my truck around. I'm going to school for natural resources and will major in wildlife or something along the lines of that.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm also Kyle, I'm an alcoholic.

Just kidding Kinda

I'm 19 and a Freshman at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota (you may have heard of our hockey team[8D]). I'm planning on majoring in Wildlife Biology. I love to hunt, strictly archery. I hunt Whitetail, Black Bear, Turkey, Waterfowl, yotes, BOWFISHING.The only time I shoot a shotgun is when workin my yellow lab in the fields chasing roosters!I do it all, and love it. I havean understanding girlfriend (you know how much time the above takes)of two years. Take care, all.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:08 PM

Im Mike. IM 20 and live in South East Pennsylvaina.I like to Hunt, Shoot, and Fish. In that order. Im very anal about my shooting. Other then that im a very layed back person.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:21 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ORIGINAL: PAhunter86

Just what exactly would that gun be? im quite curious!
That would be Chuck Norris' fist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.