HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   deer hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/210022-deer-hunting.html)

Cesar The Ghost 10-02-2007 06:50 PM

deer hunting

How many of you deer hunt? last tuesday when it was storming me and brother went deer hunting(it wasn't raining at this point). on theway out it starts to sprinkle and after we got the tentup it down poured, and my brother was sleeping about an hour lateri see something out of the corner of my eye so i look and come to find out it was a nice buck andhis buddya seven point so i nudge my brother andhe looks at me and i say deer he looks and hes like thats the ten point:D. Get the gun ready at this point its still raining so hes like keep the gun inside the tent so rain doesn't get down the barrel.so i'm ready and he gets the sticks out and ready.hes like do you have the crosshairs on the shoulder yep when ever you are readyCABOOM eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee our ear drums are ringing and my brother says you got him man we high-fiven then after we callour mom and dad he goes and looks around nothin so he comesback asks me questions on where i put it afterabout 2 more looks around my mom shows up they go look aound finlly my mom says look about 4 rows in and walk it to the end so im sitting in the tent still and i hear aWOW look it i jump out of the tent running to where i heard the yelling and my brother gives mea a hug a we go look at it(it was the ten)(its like 8:00 its dark by now) we had to drag it amost a mile because we didnt want driveinthis guys beans so we get it to the truck gut it then show a couple of people then go home I shot it with a.50 caliber muzzleloaderi'll try toget some pics:D

buck_hunter14 10-02-2007 06:57 PM

RE: deer hunting

Nice,sounds like it was pretty fun.U gonna mount him?

Cesar The Ghost 10-02-2007 07:10 PM

yeh hes already at the taxidermist he still had his summer coat really short.

Cesar The Ghost 10-02-2007 07:14 PM

he had alot of scares on him to

pheasantfanatic 10-03-2007 07:37 PM

Congrats!!!!

I also deer hunt.

sachiko 10-03-2007 07:48 PM

That's a really nice buck Cesar. Congratulations! I deerhunt too, but I have to miss this season. I'll be ready to hunt rabbits and squirrels after New Years. (I hope) :)

Cesar The Ghost 10-03-2007 09:12 PM

here is a picture of him

pheasantfanatic 10-03-2007 09:27 PM

Nice Deer!!!!!!

hunting_babe11 10-04-2007 06:31 PM

Congrats! I also hunt deer too!

huntingirl89 10-04-2007 08:15 PM

Very nice buck and congratulations! I've been deer hunting since I was real young lol. Gettin' old now:D;) 20's are rough