HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Yo.. Introduction (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/204474-yo-introduction.html)

Clinty Poo 08-27-2007 09:27 PM

Yo.. Introduction

So I'm not really that much of a young hunter anymore but I am only 19 so it's all good.. My name is Clint, I'm a pretty avid hunter, mostly of Elk, Deer *both mule and whitetail* and bear.. Umm I'm an underground miner and I like to stunt sportbikes and supermotos in my spare time. I'll throw up a few pics for ya guys... I'm also obsessed with siberian huskies.. I've got three now, all still pups.. sorta :) There are quite a few pics, but I think it will give ya a feel of what I'm all about!

My Toys:

Yours Truly:

My Addiction.. I've got 4, this is my favorite!:

The two new girls:

Me and my main man Endo:

KonaBoy 08-27-2007 09:50 PM

RE: Yo.. Introduction

Welcome to the fourms :)

Clinty Poo 08-27-2007 11:08 PM

Thanks, I was around A LONG time ago, I just can't remember any of my login stuff and it has been like 3 years. Figured that was long enough to make me new here again:)

coloradoprohunter 08-28-2007 11:17 AM

kool

MN/Kyle 08-28-2007 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Clinty Poo

So I'm not really that much of a young hunter anymore but I am only 19 so it's all good.. My name is Clint, I'm a pretty avid hunter, mostly of Elk, Deer *both mule and whitetail* and bear.. Umm I'm an underground miner and I like to stunt sportbikes and supermotos in my spare time. I'll throw up a few pics for ya guys... I'm also obsessed with siberian huskies.. I've got three now, all still pups.. sorta :) There are quite a few pics, but I think it will give ya a feel of what I'm all about!
Hey Clint, nice to meet ya. I'm Kyle and I'll be 19 in November. I like the bikes! Also like your truck, and your dogs name "Endo" haha. Good to have ya here. Look forward to gettin to know ya.

pheasantfanatic 08-28-2007 08:54 PM

Welcome back to the forums!! Hope to get to know ya better!!:)

AmateurHunter44857 08-28-2007 10:02 PM

Sweet i'm not the only 19 year old in here :D Nice to meet ya, love the dogs, they are beautiful. I'd love to have a siberian husky. I have a black lab right now that never leaves my side.

Clinty Poo 08-28-2007 10:11 PM

good to see that I'm not the only old guy around here either:) Thanks for the welcomes!

sachiko 09-01-2007 09:49 PM

Welcome! Your dogs are really cute.

Tikka 30-06 09-02-2007 11:13 PM

Welcome Back! Nice looking bikes and truck you got there, especially that KTM.