Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Post your rooms! >

Post your rooms!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Post your rooms!

Old 09-16-2007, 06:40 PM

Default RE: Post your rooms!

yeah i dont have like racks or anything on my wall cause i havnt gotten a buck yetbut this year that will change
Old 10-02-2007, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: millerhunter13

i like the rooms with girls and rebel flags in em
I agree with you on the girls but rebel flagbothers me for some reason. Up here it stands for young ignorant hateful rednecks. ButI know thatin different parts of the country it representsdifferent things, its just up here it means that your a racist redneck. I have yet to meet someone who flies the rebel flag in MN that isn't racistandI know a lot of people that fly it.I used to be really big into the whole redneck thing but as i matured i realized it was a very stupid and ignorant way of life. ButI'm not saying that all rednecks are like thatI've met some extremely nice smart people that some would considerrednecks.I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this but when I see young kids responding in such stupid ways it bothers me.
sorry for getting off subject

Old 10-02-2007, 09:13 PM

stanger danger
Old 10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: take-em

I agree with you on the girls but rebel flagbothers me for some reason. Up here it stands for young ignorant hateful rednecks. ButI know thatin different parts of the country it representsdifferent things, its just up here it means that your a racist redneck. I have yet to meet someone who flies the rebel flag in MN that isn't racistandI know a lot of people that fly it.I used to be really big into the whole redneck thing but as i matured i realized it was a very stupid and ignorant way of life. ButI'm not saying that all rednecks are like thatI've met some extremely nice smart people that some would considerrednecks.I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this but when I see young kids responding in such stupid ways it bothers me.
I'm not giving you crap, but its heritage, not hate. I'm a yankee, but I'll proudly fly the bars n stars. The confederate flag stood for freedom, just as much as the american flag does. It stood for the state's right to withdraw from the government. It meant nothing of racism and the civil war had NOTHING to do with slavery. You can read the history yourself. Of course thats not what they teach you in school. They don't teach you the truth about Vietnam or the Korean war either...or, sorry, the "police action". I'm sure they won't teach our kids the truth about the WTC or the war that follows. Heck, they don't tell us everything now. Lincoln was not a great president, nor was he a great man. Do you know what his answer to slavery was? He didn't want africans in this country, no sir, he wanted to ship them all back to africa and signed a document stating just that. Anyone who thinks the confederate flag is racist or offensiveneeds a serious history lesson.

And just because you're a redneck does not mean you're not smart. It does not mean that you're racist. It means that you grew up right. It means you grew up well. It means you grew up having morals, great values, and possess a strong character and would rather drive a ford or gmcthan some POS bmw or any other foreign car. It means that my kids will know how to survive when the cities crumble. My kids will grow up the same way I did. I grew up on a farm in the back of a pick-up, in the hay mount of a barn, chasing cows, slaughtering pigs and riding horses. I have a college degree and have seen more and done more with my life than most city people would ever think of doing. Redneck? Darn right.

Misconceptions are dangerous, and misconceptions like those you have are the reason the world is the way it is today. Find out the facts. I hope that someday you'll be mature enough to realize what the truth is.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: take-em

The rebel flags that are in random places in my room dont stand for racism or hate. Like Huntingirl said, it stands for freedom. It stands for the little guy/country who doesnt want to be bullied by the larger guy/country. Its a simble of self expression. The rebel flag no longer means hatred and confedracy.

BTW I am white but i have family members who are black and i have an Uncle and Cousin who are black who have played/are currantly playing in the NFL. Dont judge me because i have a few symbols on my walls that u dont understand.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:20 PM

just because i have a confederate flag in my room dosnt mean i am racist, i have black friends, to me it is a symbol of some one who is grown up in or lives in the south, just because awhile back it meant racisim dosnt mean it does now.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

just because i have a confederate flag in my room dosnt mean i am racist, i have black friends, to me it is a symbol of some one who is grown up in or lives in the south, just because awhile back it meant racisim dosnt mean it does now.
It never, not even slightly, in history has meant racism.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:14 PM

during the civil war it kinda did cause the confederacy wanted black slaves and didnt like the black, but then again ur right cause neither did the north they just didnt want slavery they didnt like the blacks either.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

ill get some pics soon, but i gotta clean my room so i can get in it to take pics. lol. then ill post pics of rooms i wish i had. lol. my rooms small. its like 10x11 or something, and i got a full size bed, a dresser, and a chest of drawers, and a nightstand, and a keyboard to take up most of it, so i mostly just change and sleep in my room. i wish i had a bigger room.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:42 PM

what huntingirl89said came from the heart..thats the most meaningful thing i've heard in a while

Quick Reply: Post your rooms!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.