Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 scariest thing at school >

scariest thing at school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

scariest thing at school

Old 03-30-2007, 09:12 PM

Default RE: scariest thing at school

Am i the only one that thinks some of these stories are BS?? Anywho scariest thing at our school: I left early from school, first period i beleive because i broke my arm playing flag football, some kid intercepted the ball and i dove to grab his flag and broke my arm no big deal but while i was in the emergency room, some kids wanted to get out of finals and somehow wrapped toilet paper around the sprinklers in the bathroom, set them on fire and the school was evacuated for 4 hours because the smoke caused the sprinkler to go off and then like 3 sprinkler heads busted, flooding like the entire 2nd floor of the school. I came back to get my assignments and i was told the school had caught on fire earlier. Why on earth the kids were made to stay outside for 4 hours instead of being sent home is beyond me. it was a nice day though.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

the last week in my freshmen year this one girl got jumped everyday for the last week of school by about 35 people. and then one fat kid started to sing coom-buy-a my lord
Old 04-03-2007, 02:53 PM

well I graduated in 04 and it was the usual fights, drug busts, we had a few good fights w/ plenty of blood here and there. some kidwas mad b/c his ex was dating a friend of mine and he threw a rock through his Ranger's windshield. And last year while my best friend was still in school we had a shooting you may have heard about(campbell co. high school). Principals were informed of the firearm and called him into the office. he proceeded to pull it out and fire at 3 of them and killed one(who was a very close friend and great man).
Old 04-03-2007, 07:08 PM

I think some of these stories are fake but i live just south of Chicago and i know some of the schools up there have shootings like monthly so you never no. There are alot of really bad schools up there.

Trophy Taker
Old 04-04-2007, 08:32 PM

wierdest thing that happened at my school- our principle fag
one kid is kkk, his jokes are funny but very racist, he also looks up to hitler
heres one and if anyone is offended ill give you his adress so you can track him down
how do you fit 1000 jews in a car

three in the back, three in the front, and the rest in the ash tray
Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 PM

my favorte hodies are salmon fishing archery, and small game hunting!

[/align]
Old 04-06-2007, 06:22 AM
Typical Buck

the only thing that really happens in my school is straight up fights. and they are because the the "gansters" think that we are dumb hicks,then they pick fights and loose, stupid whigers
Old 04-06-2007, 01:59 PM

Last year a kid brought a gun to school... to school this bully... a kid tried to stop him and he broke the shooters nose... lets just say the kid who tried to stop the shooting from going down got more trouble than the guy who brought the gun... isn't life screwed up??
Old 05-03-2007, 04:47 PM

Never had anything too exciting at mt school. A fist fight every now and then, a couple people who think their NAZI's and one emo kid who threatens to kill everybody every second day. Same emo kid slit his wrists in class a couple days ago with a pair of sissors.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

lets see there are a few racial fights one the last two days regular fights i broke my arm twice throwing a ball at school one kid died from a flu shot several preggers drug bust one kid found with an ounce of cocain several stabbing outside of school. not that much oh yeah 6 bomb threats last year

Quick Reply: scariest thing at school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.