Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 scariest thing at school >

scariest thing at school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

scariest thing at school

Old 01-21-2007, 10:46 AM

Default RE: scariest thing at school

Hm....nothing really -scary- scary....We've had ODs, fist fights, Police visits for minor stuff.....A few times people have gone around spraying pepper spray in our cafeteria, and then everybody's choking and trying to get out. We get a lot of fights, but nothing terrifying. Oh, actually, haha, once we were in gym and my friend went to get a volleyball from the storage room and when she opened the door all this smoke came billowing out, and the teacher pulled the fire alarm. Everyone had to evacuate, and it turned out someone had been smoking in there and tossed the cigarette, and it lit something on fire. Stupid person, lol, but nobody came forward and admitted it.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:24 AM

ORIGINAL: PAhunter86

A car went on fire in the parking lot.
And one of the teachers did a that whole murder-suicide thing at her house[&o]
Thats scary!

During the grad before mine (the year before) a girl hung her self during prom! Kinda sad.
Thats freaky! why?
Old 01-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Have had several pretty freaky things happen when I was in school. In no particular order

1. 2nd Grade - One girl slipped and hit her back on some sort of metal pipe in the yard - paralayzed her

2. 2nd Grade -Boy fell down monkey bar tower, split his head open nearly inhalf - survived but had sever brain damage

3. 5th Grade - Kid got hit by a car - surived but both legs broken

4. Jr.High - I wasn't there that day but friend of mine had her thigh completely cut down to the bone when she fell into a exposed pipe sticking from ground

5. High School - Freshman year: 5 people fighting at once after school - one kid was stabbed about 4 times. Sophmor year - Kid fell from balcony and broke his back. Several suicides but never at school. Senior year - football field caught on fire (thinking it was our arch rival since football game was only days away)
Old 01-21-2007, 01:28 PM

At the elementary school next to my old junior high, a man took his second-grade daughter to school, went outside to a tree, and hung himself. School hadn't started yet, so kids had been seeing it. Both schools locked down. That was sad.

Also, not in school but in the parking lot an old friend of mine was on roller blades and trying to hold onto the back of his buddy's car to gett pulled along. He slipped and died. That was really, really terrible.

Mine are sad, not scary. We don't get huge gunfights and stuff at my school.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

A girl at our school got stabed in the face with scissors. it was nasty,i also seen a kid fall down the steps in the middle of a fight. The last thing was when some kid got jumped behind school when no one was there and he could not move and there was blood everywhere. I would have helped but i was not close enough,i came way to late. But after that happened and we found out who did it,me and a couple of guys took them on 1on1 and we beat the crap out of them.It was fun,i got hit once but he was bleeding when i was done with him.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Typical Buck

January first a freind of mine was hit by a snowplow when he was snowmobiling and he died.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:36 PM

Man, yall got some crazy stuff but anyways... the worst thing that happened at my school would probally be that we hadbomb threat but thats is not unusual around here we have a few every year.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:37 PM

O yeah when i was in like 1st grade a girl was on the playground and just fell dead...i still dont know why though
Old 01-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

this year my school was caught in the middle of a "race war". we had a number of huge fights at foot ball games, during lunch, and pretty much any other times where there were lots of people present. we had more than a dozen cops on campus each day. our school was on lockdown for like 2 weeks. we even had a couple of kids wear and bring kkk outfits to school. one of these kids even brought a rifle to school but nothing happened. so far that's the most messed up thing to happen.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:33 PM

i just live in the back woods of nowhere. the biggest that happends at school for us eis a fist fight with a couple a guys. notting big.

Quick Reply: scariest thing at school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.