Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Hey Grease Monkeys >

Hey Grease Monkeys

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hey Grease Monkeys

Old 05-11-2006, 06:37 AM

Default Hey Grease Monkeys

Anyone taking auto or a related class in high school?? I made the dumb mistake of taking spanish, instead of auto. I hate spanish, that statement pretty much reflects my grade too.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hey Grease Monkeys

i took kinesiology, big mistake, especially since it is a grade 12 calss and the fact that im in grade 11 doesn't help. lol

CC
Old 05-11-2006, 09:31 AM

What the crap is kinesology???
Old 05-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

they dont offer a auto class at my school anymore. they used to a few years ago but they didnt have enough people signin up for it so they dropped it completely. but im fine with that, ive taken all the woodworking classes
Old 05-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

well, i know the USA doesn't have an offical language believe it or not, but taking Spanish is a good idea. I never took it myself but i just learned throughout the years. As for Auto, i thought you had to be at least a sophomore in order to take that. That is how it is used to be but its possible each school has a different system like that though so i am just speaking from my own HS experience.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:27 PM

I wish i had taken the auto class in HS. instead, i had to learn everything the self-taught way

cars are a good thing to know. the world always needs mechanics.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:47 PM

You have to be a sopomore to be in auto at my school. Yeah I know that it's good to learn a foreign language, but if they want to come over here, for free everything, but still won't learn our lauguage, thats what I have a problem. The US is confoming to the Spanish countries and I hate it!!!

I won't get into it, I'm supposed to be typing my book report that is due tommorow
Old 05-11-2006, 03:48 PM

P.S. I hope that I didn't P'Oand/or offend anyone

Last warning about the language.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:55 PM

I took 3 years of Spanish and it was the biggest waste of time. If you have the choice to take a shop class (auto or wood) it would beat spanish anyday. besides, i didnt remember a single thing from spanish. At least in shop you get to do something useful.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am taking it now but wont get to take it my senior year. i think its pretty dumb but our administration doesnt care. i could either take autoshop or an engineering class and my parents made me take the engineering class.

Quick Reply: Hey Grease Monkeys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.