Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 what ya doing over the summer? >

what ya doing over the summer?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what ya doing over the summer?

Old 05-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default what ya doing over the summer?

what are you guys gonna be doing over the summer?

I am working at a shoe store called Journeys ( www.journeys.com )

Its not really my style, but its a job with money!

I am going to quit that job soon because i am moving, and am hopefully going to find a job outside of the mall since all my jobs have been in a mall!

Old 05-08-2006, 09:27 PM

Default RE: what ya doing over the summer?

journeys...I buy my doc's from there usually. One of my buddies works there too and gives me his discount so it works out good.

But, this summer i will be working around 48 hours a week 8-5 monday-saturday at www.classicfloorsinc.com (Classic Floors) installing and sanding and finishing hardwood floors. and my sundays will consist of drinking and fishing basically. Im ready for school to be out.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:03 PM

Working, fishing, and partying. Kind of a boring summer planned.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:56 AM

Working, going to the lake w/ friends, and hopefully get more into fishing this summer

-Joe
Old 05-09-2006, 10:20 AM

I'm going to be groundhog hunting, practicing with my bow and guns, doing taxidermy, going on the computer, and hanging out with my friends
Old 05-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Working on the ambulance mainly. Probably will be getting some more horses in to train, its been kind of lonely only with my three at the barn. In the summer I get anywhere between 15-30 horses at a time.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:02 PM

learn to knit, do some crafts w/ mother dear, write a kids book, plant some flowers.........................

and some drinkin, huntin, muddin, shootin, fishin, lakin (ozarks), jet skiiin, tubin, rockin rollin, lots of of other verbs with -in after em
Old 05-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

working at a hunting preserve!
Old 05-09-2006, 03:42 PM

Working full time to pay for my 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 and my college. Then on the weekends i will be partying and drinking and waterskiing,going to archery shoots, hunting(this fall),mudding, shooting, hanging out with all my friends before we leave for different colleges or jobs.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:32 PM

elkoholic lady how much did you pay for your dodge? I believe I am going to buy my buddies 2000 ram 2500 with the cummins 4x4 with 170000 miles on it come later on this summer for 12,500. I was just wonderin how much you got yours for and how well you like it. I am usually a FORD guy but, the banks power kit and6" exhaust just rings my ears every morning he pulls into the parking lot at school.

Quick Reply: what ya doing over the summer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.