Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

GO TX!

Old 01-04-2006, 08:34 PM

Default GO TX!

I have no clue how many sports fans are on here, but i am a pretty big one... Anyways, USC and Texas are at half right now and its a great game... UT is up 16-10 after an exciting first half... I don't know about the rest of you, but its nice watchin a Big 12 Midwest team beating one of those west coast teams.... I am starting to grow to hate USC like my dad grew to hate Notre Dame as a kid.... Just my opinion, but thought I'd see if anybody thought the same way I do....
Old 01-04-2006, 09:55 PM

Default RE: GO TX!

Im goin for usc but deep inside im a badger
Old 01-05-2006, 04:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, Texas pulled it out in the last few minutes. Young couldn't be stopped as usual!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I kinda wanted USC to win but what a great game. Vince Young looked amazing!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:09 PM

yea i am huge into sports, and this game was no let down. i have always been a longhorn fan mostly for their baseball team because i don't think their is a better college coach them him. but at the same time i wouldn't have been too mad if texas lost because both teams played their hearts out and USC is really good but i don't think i could stand to watch them win it for the third year in a row.

how about USC's line they really pushed texas around butthats what happens when speed hits strength i think that is why #21 did so good he was just to big for the conner's and safty's to bring down

i am pretty sure bush's lateral turned the game around had he held onto it i am sure USC would have scored and left texas in the dust.

hey i am $75 richer and couldn't be happier (unless the eagles won the superbowl but i don't think that will ever happen)
Old 01-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

I caught the end of the game, was a great and close game
Old 01-09-2006, 03:20 PM

Ya I'm also a big sports fan I love the HOGS but they did not get that far this year. but GO TX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX # 1