Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

The Cabin

Old 11-22-2005, 11:47 AM

Default The Cabin

A place where we all can sit down and tell hunting stories.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:50 AM

Default RE: The Cabin

Hey guys, I made this for anyone just wanting to talk without having to enter a specific subject. If your new introduce yourself here, or if ya hust have anything to say, post it here!!

-buckoff15
Old 11-22-2005, 05:52 PM

Weather forcast is calling for 1-3 inches of snow for northern wisconsin. Great for deer hunting and tracking, since I'm such a lowsy shot. LOL

Don't know about the rest of you guys but i'm off wed, thur, fri for TURKEY day!!! How about you??

buckoff15
Old 11-22-2005, 06:41 PM

I'm skipping school tommorrow (Wed) so we can leave and head up to the UP for a 5 day trip through Sunday. These are the only 5 days a year I get to hunt in so I try to make the most of it. I'll post pics on Monday.....hopefully!
Old 11-23-2005, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

i went on a hunting trip up north and the warmest it got was -20 (wind chill included)and we had to go across a lake to get to our cabin and the wave on the lake were 2 feet, it was pitch black and there was snow and hail, and it was freakin cold.

At home we have 5 inches of snow, and so far its not too cold, the coldest i think has been -10.

CC
Old 11-23-2005, 02:41 PM

hi im new here, my name is DJ and i live in columbus ohio i hunt down in scioto where my uncle has some land.
Right now its snowing hopefully its snowing in scioto,i want there to be some snow on the ground becuz u can see good.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

i went on a hunting trip up north and the warmest it got was -20 (wind chill included)and we had to go across a lake to get to our cabin and the wave on the lake were 2 feet, it was pitch black and there was snow and hail, and it was freakin cold.

At home we have 5 inches of snow, and so far its not too cold, the coldest i think has been -10.

CC

Sounds like Armistice Day!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 05:04 PM

CC,
Where abouts did you go in Canada? It had to be pretty far north since the temp. was -20 degrees!!! Did you have any luck??

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

CC
Old 11-23-2005, 08:13 PM

I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!! Oh, wait, not for another couple weeks.

My bad.

Anyways, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Old 11-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: buckoff15

Weather forcast is calling for 1-3 inches of snow for northern wisconsin. Great for deer hunting and tracking, since I'm such a lowsy shot. LOL

Don't know about the rest of you guys but i'm off wed, thur, fri for TURKEY day!!! How about you??

buckoff15
sounds like you need to practice your shooting before you wound a big one and theres no snow to track it

Quick Reply: The Cabin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.