HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   uhh yeah..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/118464-uhh-yeah.html)

kshutingkid 10-26-2005 09:52 PM

uhh yeah.....

well i just got home from salina, a nearby town, and the football team went out to eat before our game tomorrow... well i was driving some of my friends and got my first speeding ticket.. 87 in a 70... i already explained it to my parents, but i dont think they took it too well...
just wondering what ya'lls first ticket was for and how you explained it to your parents...

BrutalAttack 10-26-2005 10:02 PM

RE: uhh yeah.....

My first ticket was actually a three for one deal:

MIP, MIC, minor frequenting a tavern

yeah that went over well

huntingirl89 10-26-2005 10:37 PM

no tickets

JeepinHunter 10-26-2005 10:40 PM

58 in a 30. i just told'em straight out. i got a ticket. i tried to get out of it with the cop. i told him what i had waiting on me and that i needed to get there fast but he didn't let me off.

deer-hunter18 10-27-2005 07:05 AM

no tickets for me, thank god. You watch no that i said this i will get one on the way to college.

PAhunter86 10-27-2005 09:04 AM

none for me

hunter9022 10-27-2005 12:35 PM

None. (knock on wood)

Indiana Whitetail 10-27-2005 03:13 PM

I got my first ticket in a truck that my dad had just bought off of a guy, the cops said that i "Failed To Obey a Stop Sign" but they are a bunch of liars, anyway I had no registration for the truck the plates on it were still in the other guys name, and i had the title which hadnt even been transferred. My dad hadnt even filled out the purchaser info on it yet, I really looked like i stole the truck. but they gave me a ticket for the stop sign and since they pulled me over in my friends driveway, they told me to just leave the truck there and have my dad come pick it up. I waited for them to leave then i hopped back in the truck and hauled ass for home, finally i told my dad i needed a ride to the courthouse he didnt ask any questions but i told him the story on the way down there, since i was paying for it, we just laughed it off, and nothing else was said

Canadian Chic 10-27-2005 06:44 PM

still trying to get my G1, that happend to my dad though when him and i were going up North and we got pulled over for going 130 in a 100.

CC

JoshKeller 10-27-2005 06:58 PM

Having my stereo so loud that I set off an alarm at a grocery store across the lot from where I was showing off.

He didnt actually write me a ticket for the stereo, he asked if he could listen to it for a while. Instead of writing me a $150 noise pollution ticket, he gave me a $5 parking violation ticket. My first and only ticket.