Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 what's your dream car? >

what's your dream car?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what's your dream car?

Old 10-05-2005, 10:17 PM

Default RE: what's your dream car?

ORIGINAL: deer-hunter18

ORIGINAL: kshutingkid

Easy on Washington Hunter... I've read some of his other replies, and you don't want to get him going, he will pick you apart.....
That is EXACTLY why i did it. I am getting pretty sick of his post. If someone post something and he dosn't agree he sure gives it to you. But if you give your opinion on one of his topics and he doesn't agree with that he is a...... about it. I am really getting kind of sick of reading some of his posts. He thinks he knows everything in this world that there is to know.

Hey washington you must have gotten that lucky 1 in a million fordvehicle that acctually performs right.
Correction;

If you attack an opinion I give or attack the opinion of someone I generally get along well with I tend to let you know about it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't sugar coat anything for anyone. Everything I say is straight to the point, no beating around the bush. If you can't handle that, too bad for you because it isn't going to change.

I think I know everything in the world there is to know? lmao.

Go find me any one post I've made in the past six years of being a member of HuntingNet that even comes close to me saying anything like that.

Don't assume you know me. Don't assume you know how I think.

So you're intentionally trying to start confrontations with me? Did I read that correctly? That's exactly why you did it? You dislike the fact that I argue, and yet you purposely try to start arguments...

Now that's being proactive, folks.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:07 AM

Hey Washingtion can i come back to 1st grade with you. LOL Get a life, and get a real car.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:53 AM

easy guys easy i just wanted to start this post to get some conversations and stuff going not arguements....me and zak123 have already argued about pretty much the same thing didn't we zak ha anyways just relax everyone ha....
Old 10-06-2005, 11:38 AM

ORIGINAL: deer-hunter18

Hey Washingtion can i come back to 1st grade with you. LOL Get a life, and get a real car.
First grade?

Real life?

Real car?

Look, if you're going to try and insult me you may as well throw your best because it's going to take a lot more than that to get to me.

You're not tough, so stop trying to be. This is the internet, whatever you say isn't going to bother me. You can keep trying, but you're just going to make yourself look like an .....

Did you see me insulting you? No. You brought out the insults, not me.

And you say I'm acting like a 1st grader?
Old 10-06-2005, 08:37 PM

ok back to the real subject here.

my dream VEHICLE would probably have to be a 2006-7 Silverado Vortec Max. i really dont know much of the specs on it but id like a short box regular cab. Metallic Black, plenty ofchrome, American Racing Nitros (rims), Dual exhaust, 4 foot whips, chrome runnings boards and rails, and lots of extra tires , caus theyd be roastin!
Old 10-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Deer-Hunter18...WashingtonHunter.....

Continued flamming and use of swear wordswill result inlocking of topic andactionagainst both of you. Please stop now
Old 10-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

My 68 SS 396 chevelle I have for sale.Anyone have a rich DAD or MOM ????????
Old 10-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

A.C. Corba replica, was and still is my dream car 0-100 and back to zero under 13 seconds, 0-60 3.9 sec costs less than anything comparable
weight under 2400#'s one of these days,
Old 10-07-2005, 10:04 AM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

1966 chevy chevelle in candy apple red

Nice Car.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

......52 Cadillac convertable(Hey, I can dream ya know)

Ron

Quick Reply: what's your dream car?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.