Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 fourwheeler wrecks >

fourwheeler wrecks

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

fourwheeler wrecks

Old 10-05-2005, 09:58 AM

Default RE: fourwheeler wrecks

Zak123 you idiot!! What the crap you know if you were in a panic you would have done the same thing!! Don't you think after she went to the doctor she'd been informed about it?!?! You are just out of your mind! ugh! guys!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: hunter_chick06

Zak123 you idiot!! What the crap you know if you were in a panic you would have done the same thing!! Don't you think after she went to the doctor she'd been informed about it?!?! You are just out of your mind! ugh! guys!
No, I actually would have left it in there. Actually, I would not bet that the doctor would have said anything about it either. Mabey she did not tell the doctor the full story (which I am sure she did). Before you critize someone, think about both sides of the story.

When you mature, you will understand.

You do not even know both sides of the story. Deerslayer overreacted, and you tried to show off since you are new. Stick around here and you will learn how to improve yourself. First impressions are everything, and so far, you have set a bad example.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:07 AM

Well I was having a bad day yesterday, but I feel that it'll be okay. To be honest with youI have matured I am very mature acting for my age. Imight benew, butI mean oh wellI don'tthink that you shouldgo by "first impressions" especially on the internet....
Old 10-06-2005, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: hunter_chick06

Well I was having a bad day yesterday, but I feel that it'll be okay. To be honest with youI have matured I am very mature acting for my age. Imight benew, butI mean oh wellI don'tthink that you shouldgo by "first impressions" especially on the internet....
Hmm, so you are blaming your rude response on a bad day?

Ok, I guess I won't go on first impressions. I decided to go on second impressions. Wait, both of the impressions you made have not met my expectations of a mature lady, so that tells me a lot.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:57 AM

What is your big deal...??? I mean come on my first impression of you isn't so great either. I don't know what you expect from a mature lady, I guess internet isn't a very good way to make impressions or express feelings. It's like you try to "punk out" everyone that talks. You act like you own this site and I'm sure you don't. I'm not trying to be mean about it...I'm just wondering...I'm all about love peace, and happiness & no I'm not a hippie it's just a good way to look at life because it is too short to fuss and fight and act stupid or like a "know-it-all".
Old 10-19-2005, 08:51 PM

yeah i had one once or twice i was trying to get to the woods on time one morning and was goin down a dirt road the four wheeler was big and i only weigh 80pounds so i couldnt keep it steady and on the ground i turned to sharp and flipped luckily i outran the fourwheeler down the mountain flipping head over heels somehow i only got a broke nose and some cracked ribs my cousin found me looked at my face and started laughing then he got back in his truck and left lol.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most "kids" shouldn't be allowed to ride four wheelers without adult supervision. I've known too many who have almost killed themselves on them. Myself included. 16 and older I guess could ride one, since they're allowed to drive 30,000 pound missiles down the road.

I have been in a bad four-wheeler wreck myself. I was 16 and I left half of my skin on the road. Couldn't move my shoulder for about a month after the wreck and still have pain and scars to remind me of it.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:00 PM

I have never had a bad wreck but my cousin had a sapling go straight through his shin. He's broken both wrists. and in the righ forearm both bones in there.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Dominant Buck

All you have to do is click on the picture icon that's above the box you put your message in. A box appears and you just insert the link(URL) you have in your post. It should look like this.

Old 10-24-2005, 02:42 PM

i had one, not too long ago. it wasnt too bad though. me and my gf's brother went for a ride. he was on his dirt bike, i was on my gf's 4-wheeler. we went down to the end of the road, no problem. then ,on the way back, things got ugly. i went racing by my friend, and i cut in front of him. i guess i cut a little too sharp. he stated screaming at me, so i turned to look, and i jerked the handlebars. i felt it start to tip, so i instinctively grabbed the brakes(bad move). i fell off, and landed on my head. the 4-wheller flipped over me, and landed in the ditch, on its wheels. i blacked out somewhere in the process, cuz when i got up, i asked my friend what happened.

i got some really nice cuts, and i bruised my hip, other than that, i was ok.

bad thing was, was that the 4-wheeler was my girlfriends b-day present, and she'd had it for less than 2 hrs.