Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hook ups

Old 10-07-2005, 06:43 PM

Default RE: Hook ups

Oh ye aright like I'm posting a pic of myself. Apparently yall don't know my dad?
Old 10-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Okay apparently things have settled down so i'm not going to make a big deal out of this. But R-Owner. You will definetly have to watch the language in here...

Old 10-08-2005, 05:19 PM

Ok red Hawk. I'm sorry for the bad words I have said. Really I am sorry. Forgive me?
Old 10-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

If i didn't forgive you, you would know

As for hooks up. I've met some great people in here in the bbs, some in which i consider close dear friends. As for the whole internet dating thing, honestly, i guess it would really depend on distance, communication, so on and so forth. Majority of the time it wouldn't work out but there has been cases in which it has so i'm not going to say it wouldn't or would work out, it is possible is all i'll say
Old 10-08-2005, 07:12 PM

aww thanks
oh thats cool about the hooking up thingy.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I don't know if anyone else actually went through the online dating thing, but I did. I meet her on this board actually (won't mention her name). We just started talking at first, then she asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend, I thought, SCORE, a chick who hunts, fishes and likes good music (LED ZEPPELIN RULES!!!) I was on top of the world, I had a girlfriend, and we actually went for a couple months. Then trouble started, like people hacking into her account and then sending me an email saying that she wanted to break up with me But I couldn't do anything because, she wasn't even close to me, didn't have her phone #.I was devestated, I kinda went into a sulk, wasn't enjoyin anything, it was bad. Then she emailed me and told me what happened. Then she said sinceitmight happen again, she said maybe we should just be friends. I was cool with that, so it was all good again. Looking back on it, I kinda felt like I was missing something, like just cuddling, hanging out, you know, stuff like that. So if you think I was just "rambling on"(anyone get it??), that's your own descision. But I think that if she's like an hour or two away, it could work cause there's weekends and stuff. But farther than that, I really honestly that now that I've experienced it, I dunno, your choice.

Cory
Old 10-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, I replied to a dead thread [&:]
Old 10-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner

Thanks PAhunter. You live in Philly?
Yeah, I go to college in Philadelphia.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:18 PM

WOW COOLY
Old 10-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

what college in philly u go to PAhunter?

Quick Reply: Hook ups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.