Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hook ups

Old 10-01-2005, 02:27 PM

Default RE: Hook ups

No. I wouldn't. There are aspects of a relationship that you can't replicate online. No, I'm not talking about sex. You will never have a real relationship online, ever.

To me it's ridiculously pathetic and more than just a little desperate. You want a boyfriend? Awesome, go out with guys who live in your town, who go to your school, who you see every day.

"But they don't like me, Daniel!"

Bull. You're just not approaching them. Anyone can date anyone they want, you just have to approach the person the right way.

Old 10-01-2005, 02:46 PM

Whatever
Old 10-01-2005, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Out for the kill

I AM ABOUT SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TELLING HER WHAT TO DO. IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD WATCH MY NOSE! LET HER HOOKUP WITH WHOEVER SHE WANTS!
I haven't told her to do anything. She asked for my opinion and I gave it to her. Whether it's what any of you want to hear, she asked for it.

If you want me to stop voicing my opinions on the subject in the hopes that she'll suddenly start to like you and ask you out for an online fling, that's sad.

If you were me, you would watch my nose? What exactly is that supposed to mean? If I don't stop giving her my opinions (which she asked for) you're going to do something about it? What? PM a moderator? Talk to RedHawk about it? Whine a little more? What?
Old 10-01-2005, 02:58 PM

Continued language this on this post will result in your removal from the BBS. This is your first and last warning
Old 10-01-2005, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner
lmao.

You've been here what? A week, maybe two?

You think I have a problem with you? Don't flatter yourself, honey. It'll take a lot more than you whining about not being able to find a real boyfriend for me to have a problem with you.

You think I'm trying to start problems with you? Wrong again. You asked about online relationships, I gave you my opinion. You asked if I would ever 'hook up' with someone from the internet. I gave you my opinion. Whether it's what you wanted to hear or not, and I'm sure it wasn't, you asked for my opinions.

Rubbing my nose in your stuff? Again, you asked for my opinion. Don't want my answers? Ask someone else. Don't like my answers? Tough. Deal with it.

Little middle school game? I don't believe that we've evern got a game going on here. You asked for my opinions, I gave them to you. You know, I'm getting a real feeling of de ja vu, here. Have I said this before?

You'll beat me at it? Now that is completely laughable. You've definitely not been here long enough to know even the first thing about me, let alone whether you would win a petty little argument in an online forum. You could try, I suppose. Everyone else has.

For the record, take the foul language and bad attitude elsewhere.

If you want to hear "Yes, OMG, you should liketotally date someone online because, like, those types of fake relationships are the best!" you're going to have to go somewhere else.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:25 PM

Yes I did ask for your opionions and i know you gave them to me, but you sounded very mena about it. Oh and can I do what I please w/ my attitude and my language...what you don't like bad words boy? You gonna cry to the mods and tell them I've been bad? Go ahead. So it might take alittle more to get you mad at me, and just cause you are 17 don't mean a hill of beans to me, and it does seem like you wanna play some games w/ me and if ya do lets go...if ya don't keep ya "dang" mouth shut.
I have been here for less than a week, and I bet I can beat you at this game b/c I have done it more than once and kicked some butt and I will do it again. If you don't think I can beat you at agruing mabye I could at kicking you but, I was in probation for 5 months b/c of 3rd degree battery and assult. Now if ya wanna contiune we can if not shut ya mouth. I didn't wanna come to start nothing and I would really like to end it w/ you.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Retriever_Owner

Yes I did ask for your opionions and i know you gave them to me, but you sounded very mena about it. Oh and can I do what I please w/ my attitude and my language...what you don't like bad words boy? You gonna cry to the mods and tell them I've been bad? Go ahead. So it might take alittle more to get you mad at me, and just cause you are 17 don't mean a hill of beans to me, and it does seem like you wanna play some games w/ me and if ya do lets go...if ya don't keep ya "dang" mouth shut.
I have been here for less than a week, and I bet I can beat you at this game b/c I have done it more than once and kicked some butt and I will do it again. If you don't think I can beat you at agruing mabye I could at kicking you but, I was in probation for 5 months b/c of 3rd degree battery and assult. Now if ya wanna contiune we can if not shut ya mouth. I didn't wanna come to start nothing and I would really like to end it w/ you.
lmao.

There is a difference bewteen being mean and not sugar coating things. Everyone here knows that I don't sugar coat anything. Ever. Yes, it sometimes makes me seem a little rude, but it works. I've had a lot of experience with relationships and quite a few of the kids here know I give good advice when it comes to them.

Honestly, I don't care about your language or your attitude. I cuss quite a bit, I just don't on here because (a) there are young kids who frequent these boards and (b) it's against HuntingNet's rules. Not only that, but it makes you look immature and stupid. If you can't argue without bringing foul language into it then you need to just stop.

Who pulled the age card here? I never mentioned the fact that I'm older than you having anything to do with what we were arguing about. You brought that up, not me. I gave you my honest opinion, it had nothing to do with how old either of us are. I'll be the last person at HuntingNet to pull the age card.

Again, there aren't any games being played here. You asked for an opinion, got one, didn't like it, and decided to get an attitude. Get the chip off of your shoulder and there won't be any problems.

lmao.

You're threatening me physically now? You've been on probation for 3rd degree assault? Am I supposed to be scared of that? Worried? Is it supposed to intimidate me and make me stop giving my opinions because you don't like them? Good luck with that. I'm not scared or worried or intimidated by you. Do you honestly want to 'kick me?' I'll be happy to PM you my address. You can fly out here and go for it.

Anything else?
Old 10-01-2005, 05:56 PM

Hmmm seems like ya'll have a little problem with each other, maybe you can handle it elsewhere? Get each others email and spare us
Old 10-01-2005, 07:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Aggiehunter

Hmmm seems like ya'll have a little problem with each other, maybe you can handle it elsewhere? Get each others email and spare us
Well put. Will you please?

I don't think this forum was made to fight over something this stupid. Washington Hunter, evidently she doesn't agree with you so get off her back and let her do what she wants even if it isn't smart of her(which I agree with you to the fullest). And RetrieverOwner, suck it up causehe was just giving you his opinion of the matter(which you did ask for).
Old 10-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

very very very well said redneck.

Quick Reply: Hook ups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.