Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Let the trash talking begin :D >

Let the trash talking begin :D

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Let the trash talking begin :D

Old 07-27-2005, 11:28 PM

Default RE: Let the trash talking begin :D

ORIGINAL: Timbawolf98

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

She always did have a thing for pig farmers...
Well she did marry your dad...
True... but my dad had killed a good buck by the time he was 18 so your still a step behind
I'm only 17, kid. I've got a year.
It was a premonition
Oh great, we've got phsycics on HuntingNet now. Is my ISP going to charge me $1.99 a minute for this trash talking?
I hope not, because then you might never get rid of that God-forsaken Martin.
You're just scared to be showed up by someone shooting a Martin. It's alright, we're all friends here. We won't make fun.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:30 PM

ORIGINAL:Washington Hunter

You're just scared to be showed up by someone shooting a Martin. It's alright, we're all friends here. We won't make fun.
HAHAH thats funny... Incase you've forgotten, I had a Martin before, it lasted less than 3 months in my house before it was GONE.. and the last 2 1/2 months was only because I couldnt find anyone to buy it. So, you see, I know what a Martin is like, and know that being shown up by one would be a VERY rare occurance
Old 07-27-2005, 11:31 PM

HAHAH thats funny... Incase you've forgotten, I had a Martin before, it lasted less than 3 months in my house before it was GONE.. and the last 2 1/2 months was only because I couldnt find anyone to buy it
Wow, I seem to remember you saying that you liked tha bow a lot, but just didn't need it. It wasn't a matter of it shooting poorly at all. You had the bow that daddy bought you and that was enough.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

is this the offical timba and wash war page? [8D]
Old 07-27-2005, 11:34 PM

ORIGINAL: deerslayer223

is this the offical timba and wash war page? [8D]
Nah, no one else is man (or woman) enough to step in.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:34 PM

HAHAH thats funny... Incase you've forgotten, I had a Martin before, it lasted less than 3 months in my house before it was GONE.. and the last 2 1/2 months was only because I couldnt find anyone to buy it
Wow, I seem to remember you saying that you liked tha bow a lot, but just didn't need it. It wasn't a matter of it shooting poorly at all. You had the bow that daddy bought you and that was enough.
I quickly realized I had no need for something with that much vibration and hand shock when I could shoot great with my Bowtech and not have either of those problems. So, in fact, you are correct, I didn't need it, because I already had a better bow!
Old 07-27-2005, 11:36 PM

I quickly realized I had no need for something with that much vibration and hand shock when I could shoot great with my Bowtech and not have either of those problems. So, in fact, you are correct, I didn't need it, because I already had a better bow!
You still forgot to address my comment about your daddy buying you your bow. Why exactly didn't you buy it on your own?
Old 07-27-2005, 11:37 PM

You still forgot to address my comment about your daddy buying you your bow. Why exactly didn't you buy it on your own?
Because my parents love me
Old 07-27-2005, 11:38 PM

Mine love me too. That's why my dad bought my bow for me. I knew I would feel better about something that expensive if I paid him back though. And I do. It was a lot more gratifying when I shot my deer with it last fall.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:42 PM

Mine love me too. That's why my dad bought my bow for me. I knew I would feel better about something that expensive if I paid him back though. And I do. It was a lot more gratifying when I shot my deer with it last fall.
I haven't had the money to pay him back because of all my bills now (truck payment, insurance, gas, tires, servicing, etc.) but he respects me more for working 50+ hours a week every week this summerto pay for all that. Also, my dad knows one day who will pay for him to take an elk huntin trip out west

Quick Reply: Let the trash talking begin :D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.