HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   What Is Your Dream Career? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/103862-what-your-dream-career.html)

Sharp Shooter 06-25-2005 11:13 PM

What Is Your Dream Career?

What is your dream carrer? I want to have a career in the US Air Force and build up in rank.I want tobe a fighter pilot and fly F/A-22 Raptors.

zak123 06-25-2005 11:29 PM

RE: What Is Your Dream Career?

I wanted to be a cardiologist, but now I am going to be a neurosurgeon.

Dairy King 06-26-2005 01:13 AM

It's not a dream. It will happen. I will work for either Northrup Grummen, Lockheed-Martin, NASA, or Boeing. Preferably Lockheed-Martin. I just like what they are putting out right now, particularly the F-35. Anyways....I will either design fighter jets, or space craft. Im obsessed with everything space and fighter jets. I can name 95% of the US jets in sercive, and many of the past fighters, plus almost all the bombers, just from a glance.

huntingirl89 06-26-2005 07:34 AM

well... i'm in love with firefighting, but theres too many politics involved at times

i love the medical services, but there are too many law suits

anthropology is something that i've always loved and been interested in

i love working with the abused horses, but its so heartbreaking

i love my work at the animal shelter, but its so stressful and a never ending law battle

but what i'd really like to do is just stay a dancer.... i love it... i'm my own boss, i pick the moves, i pick the nights, i pick my uniform, i say how much. i bring mid-eastren culture to a place that hates the middle east and they end up loving it. i show a side that has never been seen before. unfortunetly, you can't pay the rent every month.

Firefighter by day, dancer by night

I AM A BELLY DANCER
NOT A HOOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Chic 06-26-2005 08:18 AM

i want to be an animal biologist or microbiologist.

CC

turkeyhunter_15 06-26-2005 09:03 AM

Smoke Jumper. Or Firefighter

Hacimsaalk 06-26-2005 09:56 AM

i want to become something in the science field, or the electrical field (like a line man). or if all else fails become a gun service person.

Sharp Shooter 06-26-2005 10:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Dairy King

It's not a dream. It will happen. I will work for either Northrup Grummen, Lockheed-Martin, NASA, or Boeing. Preferably Lockheed-Martin. I just like what they are putting out right now, particularly the F-35. Anyways....I will either design fighter jets, or space craft. Im obsessed with everything space and fighter jets. I can name 95% of the US jets in sercive, and many of the past fighters, plus almost all the bombers, just from a glance.
I can name a bunch of fighter jets to.

Ozark Sportsman 06-26-2005 11:27 AM

Don't really know

Shootstuff4570 06-26-2005 12:16 PM

i wanna join the navy after highschool, and if i like that alot then maybe make a career out of that. otherwise i wanna be a carpenter or somethin like that