Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

biologic clover?

Old 01-07-2002, 07:40 PM
Spike

Default biologic clover?

Where can i purchase some biologic clover? Also how much do i need for about 1 acre?
Old 01-08-2002, 07:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: biologic clover?

We understand that the Walmart stores are haveing a sale on the product... I think there are some sales folk that will be at the Columbus Ohio Deer & Turkey show... Usually at the QDMA booth.

Edited by - lunchbucket on 01/08/2002 08:20:29
Old 01-12-2002, 08:53 PM

well if ur wanting to plant an acre u need abou 16 pounds of it...or 4 little 4 pound bags they plant 1/4 of an acre. i would go with one extra bag tho and plant it a little heavy. im gonna give it a try this year and see how it does for bow season
Old 01-28-2002, 10:14 PM
Spike

Try a cheaper product that will work even better www.whitetaildeerfoodplot.com

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Where can i purchase some biologic clover? Also how much do i need for about 1 acre?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 01-29-2002, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

What is the protein value of your product? How long is it available during the year? How many years will it last? How much research do you have behind your products? How much in research? Careful with that advertising on this board...
Old 01-29-2002, 09:20 PM

I get e-mails from people like Jackson every day. When someone claims to have a &quot;Secret Formula&quot; the best thing to do is delete it and go on to something that can be counted on to deliver what they promise. No way would I pay the kind of money he is asking without knowing what I am buying.<font color=red></font id=red><u></u>
Old 02-01-2002, 02:36 PM

Right on,it looks like alfalfa..
Old 02-01-2002, 09:43 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-02-2002, 04:30 AM

Joe
My brother planted biologic also and had the deer walk right through it to get to the winter wheat that he planted. Once we had a good frost you would have thought that the stuff was candy. The deer hammered the clover.

Rich
Old 02-03-2002, 08:45 AM

Remember guys deer are like people they like a variety of foods at different times of the year. The biologic brand has different blends for different times of the year. So pay attention to what blend you are planting and just what you want it to do.

God Bless & Good Hunting
LM/NAHC
Member NRA
Member P&Y CLUB
Member Ducks Unlimited

Quick Reply: biologic clover?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.