HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Wildlife Management / Food Plots (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wildlife-management-food-plots-11/)
-   -   FOODPLOTS AND HABITAT CONSTRUCTION (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wildlife-management-food-plots/85784-foodplots-habitat-construction.html)

Wild Work 01-09-2005 05:11 PM

FOODPLOTS AND HABITAT CONSTRUCTION

This spring I'll trade my time and experience to any private landowners or lease holder. I'll make plot and habitat improvements to your land. For 2 rabbit hunts, per season. Area is DE, Eastern MD. NJ, & Eastern PA. Contact me soon. [email protected]
I'm making up my schedule now.

Deleted User 01-11-2005 04:35 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Wild Work 01-11-2005 05:47 PM

RE: FOODPLOTS AND HABITAT CONSTRUCTION

I'm offering small food plot.( 1 acre or less per property) Don't really care if it's (4) 1/4 acre plots per property. You know small hunting plots. Also, some native browse fertizing, selective timber cutting (this alone has done wonders on my property), tree planting, etc. Basicly trying to help others with their quality wildlife management. I use both an atv and a kubuta 40hp tractor. Disc plow, cut harrow, drop/ broadcast spreader, 10' boom sprayer, harrow drag, cultipacker, and some other tools. I purchased these things to enhance my ground. Now other then just getting used once in a while, they just sit. I'm a union carpenter that works about 6-7 months a year and fill in the other 6 with my labor of love the outdoors. Running my beagles, hunting all types(variety is the spice of life), trapping (enough fox to keep balance in check), and a little guiding ( fill in guide at a few local pheasant farms, rabbit hunts, etc.) Trying to keep it local. Southern NJ, DE, Southeastern PA, Eastern Shore MD. Just suppling labor and equipment. I'd like to have them help, as I'm sure they would. They buy the lime, fertilzer, seed, herbicide and fuel. It's a fair deal. I like to network. I like to keep my self busy. With all the deer hunting and long seasons, it's getting very hard for me to find spots that my rabbit hunting clients can hunt. My client list is getting bigger each year. Kind of, I help you and you help me thing. The way life should be. On another note, I like your info and replies to the forum. Alway look you up. Thanks and good day!

Till our trails cross,
Wild Works

ORIGINAL: early riser

Hey Wild Work....,

Sounds like you have an interesting offer for people in your aera. I am amazed that people haven't jumped on accepting your offer. Too bad you're not down here close to us, we might could work out a rabbit hunt or two for some habitat improvements, heck that would be something I could trade that I wouldn't have to do for myself :). Just wondering what type improvements you're in to and what kind of equipment used.

Just trying to get more info out on the board for you and hope to see someone take you up on your offer. Sounds like a good offer you have there!

early riser

Deleted User 01-11-2005 06:12 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Dan O. 01-11-2005 06:14 PM

You may want to try DougMD. He's from your area.

Dan O.

Wild Work 01-11-2005 10:10 PM

Thanks! Take care of the wildlife in your neck of the woods. WW

ORIGINAL: early riser

Good luck Wild Work. Hopefully someone will take you up on your offer!

Fellows! You couldn't ask for a better offer than what Wild Work has to give for a trade of a few rabbit hunts. Yall should be all over this ;).

early riser

RonM 01-12-2005 08:16 AM

Dan O , Doug lives on the Western Shore of Md , near Baltimore, his place is in WV, Wild Work lives in Jersey, probably 100 mile s from his home and 200 from his hunting camp. No rabbit hunting at the WV location, just deer and bear..That is a good deal but the people on this board are hunters, I guess the landowners have their own board....

ir655 01-12-2005 09:26 PM

Too bad you aren't in NC, we just cleared 35 acres of timber and going to start "something". Would have been nice to have some help around :D

Wild Work 01-12-2005 11:22 PM

Hello,
Wish you were closer. Loved to help. This isn't just for land owners. 90% of private property is leased. Those lease holders can do improvements to help there upcomong season. Nobody seems to want to get involved, just here the money can I hunt. Then they wonder why they are as successful.

Good luck on your 35.

till our trails cross,
WW

ORIGINAL: ir655

Too bad you aren't in NC, we just cleared 35 acres of timber and going to start "something". Would have been nice to have some help around :D

Dan O. 01-13-2005 03:12 PM

RonM; I tried. But 1-200 miles isn't that bad. I'm about 170 miles from my hunting property that I go to every weekend :)

Dan O.