Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management / Food Plots
Need info on older Cabelas feeder please >

Need info on older Cabelas feeder please

Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Need info on older Cabelas feeder please

Old 08-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Spike

Default Need info on older Cabelas feeder please

I was given an older feeder and got the thing working, but the feed hole in bottom is approx. 2" in diameter. Corn runs out as soon as poured in. Was there a baffle of some sort to prevent this ? Any info much appreciated.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the site, maybe try and post a picture of the one you have, or a model number or any info
as I am sure over the yrs, Cabela's made and sold a LOT of feeders, so, without knowing or seeing what you have, its NOT going to be easy to get help!
your description is some what vague, so a picture at least would help a LOT!
Old 08-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by reljjl
I was given an older feeder and got the thing working, but the feed hole in bottom is approx. 2" in diameter. Corn runs out as soon as poured in. Was there a baffle of some sort to prevent this ? Any info much appreciated.

Is it gravity drop or battery operated? There should be something other than a hole in the bottom to retain the corn or control and much comes out.