Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

The deer approve

Old 05-14-2017, 06:14 PM
Spike

Default The deer approve

We did some brush and small tree clearing at Topsail park in Destin Florida for a habitat restoration project. I think we forestry mulched (basically a tree mower) back in January and so everything that wasn't killed off is resprouting. Out of curiosity I went back by this weekend to see how things were coming and came across a bunch of wild coffee beans. Deer Poop Photo

Seems like animals always flock to recently cleared areas. I have a hypothesis that they don't use the super thick undergrowth areas for much. There's no food at their height and it sucks to walk through but it's all that's available now that most people don't burn their land.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Banned

This article is simple to see without departing out any specifics and enjoy. Excellent work! You finished particular factors that were trusted there try this submit.

VISIT: essayreviewratings.com