Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management / Food Plots
Thoughts on Biologic and Imperial Whitetail >

Thoughts on Biologic and Imperial Whitetail

Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Thoughts on Biologic and Imperial Whitetail

Old 09-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default Thoughts on Biologic and Imperial Whitetail

Has anyone had any luck with Biologic green patch plus or the Imperial Whitetail tall tine tuber turnips? I'm usually not a fan of the "buck in a bag" blends but at 10 bucks a bag for a 20lb bag of the biologic and 10 bucks for a 3 lb bag of the turnip seed I figured I'd give it a shot. Generally I just buy the seed from the Mennonite store but figured for the money I'd see how this goes in comparison
Old 09-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Spike

I have tried both of those seed blends with very minimal success. I get all my seed from a local guy that does it as a side business. Since I started using him my plots have improved leaps and bounds over the big seed companies. The deer seem to be way more attracted to the plots as well. Its about half the cost as well. I have also had good success with seed form the local co-op
Old 09-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Ya, we'll see what happens. I still plan on planting my usual plots with seed from the local mennonites as I know that stuff will work. Guess we'll see if they like the picture of the deer more
Old 09-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Spike

Wink

Its worth a shot. If your ever in the market for a good seed and mineral guy let me know and i'll get you contact info for the guy I use. He is very passionate about what he does and is just a working man like the rest of us so he understands most guys are on a budget and need the most bang for there buck. He is located in the northeastern part of the state. Let us know your results on the buck bagged seeds.