Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Dan O. winning lottery numbers?

Old 08-22-2003, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default Dan O. winning lottery numbers?

since everyone else seems to be asking you questions because you' re the resident expert, i thought i' d ask you what the winning kansas lottery for this weekend will be.
Old 08-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dan O. winning lottery numbers?

psandu; if I told you I' d have to split to money. There are many people on this forum that have experience/expertice in different areas. If you want good answers about food plots ask Lunchbucket or Farm Hunter, if you want info on QDM ask Brian K., ask lawnfarmer about his wick applicator or many others on different topics. If you want to see nice food plots check out Farm Hunter' s pictures (don' t look at the weedy field, it was bad luck). Soils, trees and farming have been my hobby/pt job for 30 years and I enjoy sharing any info that I can.

Use your kids/relatives birthdays on the lotto. They' re easy to remember when you need to make your investment on the next draw.

Dan O.