Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management / Food Plots
this forum topic site needs to be fixed or deleted. >

this forum topic site needs to be fixed or deleted.

Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

this forum topic site needs to be fixed or deleted.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default this forum topic site needs to be fixed or deleted.

I've been a member on this site since just about day 1.

For lots of years - this was a good place to come to get good food plot info. In the last few years its become a joke. No one posts serious or helpful information here anymore. This section of the site has died - completely. Its sad because - i learned a lot here, and I miss coming here to ineract - but its become pointless.

I don't know what can be done to promote this section of the site - but from what I see - you might as well delete it completely. There is no interaction - no sharing of knowledge - not anymore.

Sorry - its the truth though.
8 posts in June - Total!

FH

Last edited by farm hunter; 06-27-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

The whole forum is off a lot from what it was a couple of years ago. Several problems, a couple there is no need to go in to. Facebook and a lot of other hunting forums to visit was a part of the demise.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know I personnally have stopped visiting Huntingnet for periods of time, and when I do re-visit now its only occasionally. My reason, and I wrote it on here before is certain know it alls just love to bash you for things you write. The quoting of comments, and replying disrespectfully isn't worth the aggravation. Some I notice only visit, and reply for that reason alone. Sure we all have opinions, but bashing, and being disrespectful to others over their opinions is wrong. I just got sick of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

I used to check this forum 3x a day. Then once a day. Now it's once every few days. The amount of reading to do every few days is the same amount I used to read when I'd check in 3x a day.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

The entire site has deteriorated over the past few years. There have been some serious fights outside the Politics forum. IMO: It's OK to talk about the virtues of a particular product but its not OK to act like a salesman and start cat fights.

i try to be helpful in the Wildlife Management/Food Plots forum: Realizing that plants and techniques that work in my semi-arid location will not work in other locations.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Fork Horn

I find that forums in general are better off when REAL names are used, not just an alias.
A lot of people are not respectful of others thinking they can hide behind a pseudo name.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Fork Horn

Amen. Im glad everyone has come out to say it. this forum used to be the best place to come and get some awesome information and a good place to interact with fellow hunters. now it is nothing but a joke. And i must say that i was driven away by all the people who chose to write posts that demoralize peoples questions. going back 4 or 5 years ago...that didnt happen.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

You think this site is bad try looking on North American Hunting site. That is weak.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Really is a shame. Happens when it becomes less personal. HNI will always be the site that got me involved in online forums, but it's long since it's been my home.